Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

For your info old pee he is talking about that power P from Peabody and M.C.

Recon that other power P your referring to is for Pretender! Hahahahahaha

recon all the programs around know where the SP High School is, and know the Jasper High School is in Jasper, Tn. When..............you kinfolkes over take the Pirates, brag, until then keep dreaming

Hey guys, Glenn here. I shouldve got on here and talked to you Marion Warriors before yall played those Peabody guys. I wouldve told you they were really really fast. I watched number 7 on you tube and boy he is really fast. I guess you know he is really fast now though. He was way faster than anyone the Warriors had. I thought number 1 for the Marion Warriors was pretty fast but on TV he didnt look all that fast. I hope he keeps working on his fastness and gets to go play ball somewhere. I here he is a good guy too. If football doesnt work out for him you Warriors let me know on here and I can get in touch with some guys at Barnes in Jasper. They can teach him how to put tires on really really fast. I learned everything I know from them. Anyways sorry to see you Warriors get Silver balls this year but its not so bad. Just keep working on your fastness and you will get another chance at some Gold Balls in the future. 

From Glenn