Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Roy, I tell tou what kind of mess I hate. This Trenton Peabody team is coming to 1A next year and that's going to be a mess for all of us. Those boys are big, fast, and good! That #7 they have will leave the rest of 1A in his tracks. Roy, you reckon any of those boys came with that Woods man from Mississippi? I'm sure he brought several up with him. They got them a pipeline. Didn't you see the article where the coach said he drew a 3 hour radius from his home?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Our principle was leaving at the end of the year regardless. But if there was a way to measure "a mess" you fellas might just finish on top (somewhere you might not see for a long time)..... Some of that reading on certain other coacht topics is really eye opening! Lol

Ain't no body buying them groceries fellow! You might want to avoid that topic and don't get suckered into discussing it- cause it's ugggggly

Roy, I tell tou what kind of mess I hate. This Trenton Peabody team is coming to 1A next year and that's going to be a mess for all of us. Those boys are big, fast, and good! That #7 they have will leave the rest of 1A in his tracks. Roy, you reckon any of those boys came with that Woods man from Mississippi? I'm sure he brought several up with him. They got them a pipeline. Didn't you see the article where the coach said he drew a 3 hour radius from his home?

reckon Malone would be interested in coming to SP. That right there would be funny I ain't kidding! Heck maybe woods will come and bring Malone. Somebody call the pewee comittee and see how much we got in the kitty! Somebody needs to tell That Chevrolet dealership there Zip code is. 37380 and not 37347.

I really wish you guys the best. It just seems that some posters can't pass up an opportunity to try to stir things up on our threads. Can't stand that M.C. is having success. You would think they would be concentrating on their own issues. TP is gonna be a force next year for sure! They are a program (coaches, parents, and the players) that have their act together.

reckon Malone would be interested in coming to SP. That right there would be funny I ain't kidding! Heck maybe woods will come and bring Malone. Somebody call the pewee comittee and see how much we got in the kitty! Somebody needs to tell That Chevrolet dealership there Zip code is. 37380 and not 37347.

You cannot have them lol.Crazy thing is we have more burners coming down the pipeline from our lil slice of heaven we call Trenton.Our middle school has looked great for 3 years,our talent pool is deep!Roll Tide Edited by peabodypride

Give it three years we will have the same speed and a bigger o and d line Roll Tide

Didn't really surprise me. I knew you were fast. I'm a South Pittsburg fan. If SP isn't playing I usually follow the other area teams.

Well you should love PHS ball they remind me of SP alot! plus theres something to be said for the power p .Hkw are you guys looking for next season? Good but not great I hope,however our two teams would make for a heck of a barn burner title game! 7 to 3 in a defensive struggle lol