Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

Well you should love PHS ball they remind me of SP alot! plus theres something to be said for the power p .Hkw are you guys looking for next season? Good but not great I hope,however our two teams would make for a heck of a barn burner title game! 7 to 3 in a defensive struggle lol

SP is going through some tough times right now. I would look for Columbia Academy, Oneida, Greenback and Coalfield to make some noise, but................. Only in the east.

LOPAO....Yous not been paying attention, the whole county is in a mess, SP, absolutely, Jasper absolutely, Whitwell, well theys always in a mess. You purple clad speedo wearing jolkes knows other programs are going to come calling with openings at higher paying programs when folkes have some success. Wake up, SP isn't in that category as far as OP knows with exception of coach Tim. Sure there are programs that will be happy to have his services! You Jasper folkes have plenty of mess to clean up still. Coach Vic, coach Danny most likely hear folkes programs every year too, so unwod them undies! BTW, SP has a mess, but unlike you kinfolkes, folkes most likely weren't here when the Pitt was in such dis-array. Figure it was right before the ole professor got the ship righted again about 60+ years ago. Don't you folkes wish it was that long? LOPAO....

You like rattling cages I get that.

Just seems a little pathetic when you're throwing out mud over here when you have a dumpster fire on your on front door step.

We have our issues you have yours.

You like rattling cages I get that.

Just seems a little pathetic when you're throwing out mud over here when you have a dumpster fire on your on front door step.

We have our issues you have yours.

Old Pirate ain't got a doubt in his skillet scared head that Yous a skillet slinger! Your chatter sounds like great grand pappy's skillet slinger's chiwawa after it got into great grand pappy's steroids! LOPAO... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate ain't got a doubt in his skillet scared head that Yous a skillet slinger! Your chatter sounds like great grand pappy's skillet slinger's chiwawa after it got into great grand pappy's steroids! LOPAO...

Ole cage rattler sounds a little rattled reverting to name calling in an argument.

Seems to me you may be the skillet slinger wasn't but a week or two ago you called out a man on here by name and he stepped up to confront you... reckon you hid in a corner like a skillet slinger.

Yep reckon so...

Ole cage rattler sounds a little rattled reverting to name calling in an argument.

Seems to me you may be the skillet slinger wasn't but a week or two ago you called out a man on here by name and he stepped up to confront you... reckon you hid in a corner like a skillet slinger.

Yep reckon so...

Yep reckon so...

Lol........

Yep reckon so...

Lol, yep I knowed it, this whole site is full of name calling, the boss's name ain't really coacht is it? As far as that other mess, that's laughable. Only thing that scares OP is an ambidextrous skillet slinger.....that ain't describing you is it? LOPAO....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Folks can say what they will about SP but they will be back in championship form quick ,the power p never rests

Congrats to them Power P wearing folkes! Recon that sounds a right natural. Figure, it be a smart hard to not have nightmares and flashbacks after seeing black uniforms and helmets with a Power P. Yep, recon so, again congrats look forward to seeing 2 teams feud in a few years with the Power P.