Blue Cross Bowl: Fulton vs Trezevant

BigDave1967

Fulton and Murivil aka the best teams in the State should have lost. The best team don't always win.

You will always be in the finals with that kindergarten schedule.

Lolololol! You just continue to embarrass yourself! Catholic would've rolled the fOwls. Carter prolly would have as well. That kindergarten schedule as you put it seemed to prepare em pretty dang well then since they won it all! What do they teach down there in them Hamilton County schools? SMH!

Fulton and Murivil aka the best teams in the State should have lost. The best team don't always win.

You will always be in the finals with that kindergarten schedule.

Lol we still have to make it through the playoffs... Maybe you should play our schedule Cuz obviously your toddler schedule got you that undefeated record and a 2nd round exit... TRAGIC

So you're not impressed with the 2014 state champions? Were you impressed with Fulton last year? Or the year before? Or in 2003? Or 2004? How about 2006? I would also like to hear your thoughts on the years that Fulton finished as runner-ups.

I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else.  No, I was not impressed.  I've seen the box scores all year:scoring 80 points just absolutely killing teams.  I was expecting this offensive juggernaut.  I heard the knoxville fans boasting on here too.  I really don't care what they did in the past.  I'm talking about this year.  Sure, they have plenty of athletes, great coaches, size, but I was expecting the greatest show on turf.

I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else. No, I was not impressed. I've seen the box scores all year:scoring 80 points just absolutely killing teams. I was expecting this offensive juggernaut. I heard the knoxville fans boasting on here too. I really don't care what they did in the past. I'm talking about this year. Sure, they have plenty of athletes, great coaches, size, but I was expecting the greatest show on turf.

Only scored in the 50s in the playoffs obviously trezvant was a really good defense... Lol all teams have tough games but the great ones find a way to win...

I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else. No, I was not impressed. I've seen the box scores all year:scoring 80 points just absolutely killing teams. I was expecting this offensive juggernaut. I heard the knoxville fans boasting on here too. I really don't care what they did in the past. I'm talking about this year. Sure, they have plenty of athletes, great coaches, size, but I was expecting the greatest show on turf.

Everyone's (even non-Trezevant fans) been saying how Trezevant had one of the best defenses in the state. Did you really expect Fulton to hang 80 on them in the championship game? Besides, Fulton scored a TON of points on defense and special teams this year.

Lol we still have to make it through the playoffs... Maybe you should play our schedule Cuz obviously your toddler schedule got you that undefeated record and a 2nd round exit... TRAGIC

WE GO PLAY DOLLYWOOD ON FIELD TRIPS FOR KIDS...NOT ON THE GRIDIRON SIR...

YEAH YOU MAKE IT AND GET EXPOSED AND ALL THEM POINTS YOU SCORE ARE NON-EXISTENT WHEN YOU PLAY REAL COMPETITION....TREZ JUST LET YOU KNOW HOW FLAWED YOU ARE AND HOW TRASH YOUR SCHEDULE IS...20-29 REALLY....THEY GOT TOO MUCH HEART TO LET YOU SCORE 70 ON THEM AND ANY TEAM THAT DO..THE COACHES LICENSE NEEDS TO BE REVOKED!! #LOP

WE GO PLAY DOLLYWOOD ON FIELD TRIPS FOR KIDS...NOT ON THE GRIDIRON SIR...

YEAH YOU MAKE IT AND GET EXPOSED AND ALL THEM POINTS YOU SCORE ARE NON-EXISTENT WHEN YOU PLAY REAL COMPETITION....TREZ JUST LET YOU KNOW HOW FLAWED YOU ARE AND HOW TRASH YOUR SCHEDULE IS...20-29 REALLY....THEY GOT TOO MUCH HEART TO LET YOU SCORE 70 ON THEM AND ANY TEAM THAT DO..THE COACHES LICENSE NEEDS TO BE REVOKED!! #LOP

Still got the w can't play the state runner up every single game like I said.. 11-1 is tragic to end a season obviously that big boy district championship got you a 2nd round exit lol... I appreciate you coming to this little boy board though because nobody wants to be on the ootlewah board... Shoulda been moved on to bball why are you here???

I gotcha. The "hill folk" comment was being used as a stereotype earlier in the thread by a fan from Memphis saying ppl "hill folk" in knoxville don't know what some of these kids in Memphis go through. That's like me saying since Milan is in west tn then I think you are "hood". What alot of ppl don't know is that Fulton isn't in the safest area in knoxville.

We can get straight hood when we need to!! :)