Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

Hurd has the most yards by a freshman back since Jamal Lewis but whatever you say bud

Hurd has the most yards by a freshman back since Jamal Lewis but whatever you say bud

I agree but you can't please everyone

Hurd is a monster that rarely ever goes down with 1st contact in the sec had he not got hurt last year beech would've been in the state game over Henry Co.

I disagree...He seems like a paper tiger. I've heard many referring to him as Hurt. That bothers me as I don't wish injuries to any player. Foster suffered much the same but got the job done in the end.

Hurd still has to make a believer out of me. He's there already so I hope he does as I love my Vols. Yes, he goes down easy. Sorry, but not many yards after contact and he sure hasn't broken a tackle. Send me the video...because you can't. He's gotten yards on open runs.

Idk what UT games you watch but heard is first team all SEC freshmen and he is a top 5 freshman rb in the nation and he does not go down easy... He has multiple games with plenty of broken tackles...