Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

5 , 43 for AC and some others, pretty sad considering their numbers compared to the ones that got selected, a bunch of kids because of who the coaches are for the teams but I think you should not be able to bring your players as its a conflict of interest, if a player on your team is good enough then they will get there without the good ole boy system that goes on, heck look at the Mr. Football awards, you have kids getting those awards for positions they don't even play.

It's a travesty for sure. The leading rusher in the state for two years is alternate material? Riiiiiiiiight!

It's a travesty for sure. The leading rusher in the state for two years is alternate material? Riiiiiiiiight!

I just explained to my son that life isn't always fair. I directed him to congratulate those who won as they don't truly play a part in the voting. I then told him he will go on through adversity and accomplish great things. Those who don't work for the accolades fade away. Those who work for the sake of being better always win in the end. Congrats to West! Proud of E. TN and what we have to offer.

I just explained to my son that life isn't always fair. I directed him to congratulate those who won as they don't truly play a part in the voting. I then told him he will go on through adversity and accomplish great things. Those who don't work for the accolades fade away. Those who work for the sake of being better always win in the end. Congrats to West! Proud of E. TN and what we have to offer.

I love your attitude to use it that way but it pisses me off! And yes, awesome job West! So glad y'all could bring it back!!

I love your attitude to use it that way but it pisses me off! And yes, awesome job West! So glad y'all could bring it back!!

It isn't easy to sit and watch what unfolds. Regardless, I have to help him rise above. I'm the vent...he's the proof in the pudding.

Edited by Foxman43

I think 43 is a great running back he will be missed on Friday nights for sure but, something needs to be done to many people controlling the over all situation that closes the door for deserving coaches and kids to be recognized for what they accomplish not who their friends are, lots of players on these teams maybe good ball players but their numbers aren't even close to their counter parts.