Blue Cross Bowl: Knox West vs Hillsboro

BigDave1967

I disagree...He seems like a paper tiger. I've heard many referring to him as Hurt. That bothers me as I don't wish injuries to any player. Foster suffered much the same but got the job done in the end.

Have you watched any UT games this year? Hurd is very physical runner for a 18 year old kid with practically no offensive line. He has been very impressive especially since the Georgia game and has a lot of potential. He is like a strange mix of Eddie George and Eric Dickerson!

CONGRATS TO THE WEST REBELS....

HILLSBORO GOT THEIR CODE CRACKED....

WHO WILL BE NEXT???

I KNEW THE WEATHER WOULD FAVOR WEST RUNNING ATTACK

HILLSBORO ABANDONED THE RUN...AND THE PASSING ATTACK WAS NON-EXISTENT ONCE THE RAIN GOT HEAVY...

WEST PLAY WITH CONFIDENCE AND KNEW THEY HAD IT AGAINST THIS PASS-HEAVY TEAM...

HILLSBORO CAN BE HAPPY

THAT THEY MADE IT TO COOKEVILLE...RUNNERS-UP AND THE COMMITS STILL GET TO PLAY AT THE NEXT LEVEL....THIS WILL BE THE LAST GAME FOR ALOT OF KIDS WHO DESERVE TO PLAY AT THE NEXT LEVEL....BUT THEIR SIZE AND POSITION IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.....

NATHAN COTTREL ALMOST BROKE MARK DOTSON'S RUSHING RECORD AGAINST MURIVIL WHEN HE SINGLE HANDILY CRACKED THEIR CODE IN 2012 LOL....THAT STUD IS GONNA FIT RIGHT IN GEORGIA TECHS OFFENSIVE SCHEME THAT IS SIMILAR TO WHAT WEST RUNS....GREAT GAME WEST!!5A WHERE THE #BIGBOYZ PLAY#UNDEFEATED NO MORE#WEST CRACKED THAT CODE!!!

Gotta give some major props to Knox West on this one. Not totally shocked that they won, but I was very surprised by how handily they won. The guys calling the game did make a really good observation about how West's style of offense was a perfect neutralizer for Hillsboro's strengths on defense. That became apparent shortly after the 2nd qtr began.

It had already been alluded to earlier in the thread, but I still wasn't sure West was physical enough, and man did they prove me wrong.

Congrats on the gold, West! You all deserve one!