3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Pound the Rock! Alcoa 42-6 over CPA! Alcoa is a top 5 program in any classification! Mitchell got screwed on Mr Football lineman! Rankin is the best coach in Tennessee! We(Alcoa) out work everyone else!..............oh how so many things came undone the gobbers have said this year with-in just one game.

Nope, one game sure as heck won't change my approach.

I guarantee you our underclassmen already at work getting ready for the 2015 season. In Alcoa, there are no days off. :thumb:

amen .. i like the one where Rankin in games that they won but maybe struggled a bit .. Rankin says " its my fault I didnt prepare them well " ( like he has all this power to control all that ) .. then let him get a loss and its " well our OL holding calls cost us ( with the kid sitting right behind him who was the guilty party ) and how the QB coldnt get the ball to wide open reciever ... didnt want to take blame when they lost .. Rankin definately no class

People like you just don't want to hear the truth anymore. Shameful...

Smack is smack talk is talk! Give me a break! CPA kicked our tail and I do believe every goon has given them props! Its pot stirrers like you,jorts boy, and the Lady basketball laundry boy who get the goons fired up! Now jump back over to your dirty bird thread!

I agree its all just talk. But when you give it while winning, expect to take it when you lose. I do respect the ones that came on here and gave praise to CPA for the win. That doesn't mean I can't still point out some of the inconsistencies of their smack this season.

Sir .. you nor Rankin have class -- if you follow definition below ... nowhere near living up to it

definition of class - the natural ability to choose the best thing or behave in themost appropriate way in every situation

Calling out someone for being unclassy is equally unclassy, so you're no more classy than me. LOL!!!!

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

-Matthew 7:1

I agree its all just talk. But when you give it while winning, expect to take it when you lose. I do respect the ones that came on here and gave praise to CPA for the win. That doesn't mean I can't still point out some of the inconsistencies of their smack this season.

Its funny none of the CPA folks are the ones talking! Its all the folks who got their bottom spanked by Alcoa! You've latched on like a two week old baby!

Sounded like a jerk is an OPINION, not a fact so it can't be truth. He just gave the cold hard truth of an answer.

I could understand if a midseason game and your calling out areas of your team to modivate them for improvement. But this was the finals, man up and give praise to who won the game and don't spew the excuses throwing players under the bus. All the while removing yourself from a horrible called game. That's being a jerk.

Calling out someone for being unclassy is equally unclassy, so you're no more classy than me. LOL!!!!

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

-Matthew 7:1

Hilarious ..... nanananananana .... ok when does the Alcoa 2015 thread start ... enjoy your working towards next year . remember these are kids who have lives other than football ... they will be ok ..they didnt look too upset at the postgame interviews ..other than getting slammed by their classless Head Coach .. outta here good luck ... Have a Nice Christmas ... 

I could understand if a midseason game and your calling out areas of your team to modivate them for improvement. But this was the finals, man up and give praise to who won the game and don't spew the excuses throwing players under the bus. All the while removing yourself from a horrible called game. That's being a jerk.

amen