3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

You sound a little too emotional Alcoa always respected CPA and CAK yeah they talked trash but it was fun coach t banter... Now what you and some other schools have against Alcoa is not fun banter yall take it personal with each other... Last time I checked this is Alcoa vs CPA thread but the ND fan has more posts than any CPA fan on this thread and most Alcoa fans at that... You get so much joy of alcoa's loss that it shows the goons really controlled you... You are not happy CPA won you are just happy Alcoa lost and that is borderline obsession booger...

not necessarily true, sir......your steppin on yourself.....did not see you coming onto the ND-UH, ND-MC threads prior to us playing Alcoa and taking your cheap shot about thread domination and bantering by the lower level of the goon squad.....where were you FHAalum?.....standing by on your response to that.......so anything you say in regards that has no value at all.....As far as Alcoa's loss; Booger doesn't take much joy in those boys loss; he feels for those boys and respects what they do and have done......now as for a few of the Alcoa goon fans, not all of them; there is much joy in their loss because of the childish rhetoric and bantering of beat downs they flood the threads with ....very happy CPA won; it's a Private school........as far as the control; you did not read enough threads....it was a goon that got the thread shut down...... it's called pushing back and playing 2 or 3's of those goons own game.....no value in your comment again.LOL!!!

Booger just sayin.... :mrgreen:

Good luck today and hope your boys stay injury free

He'll be hurting worse when ND has to come to Alcoa in the Semifinals of 2015.

Booger hopes we can make it again, Dave......you need to add Alcoa to your Signature......Copper Basin, Maryville, Oak Ridge!!!!! there are room for at least 2 or 3 more HS's..LOL!!!

not necessarily true, sir......your steppin on yourself.....did not see you coming onto the ND-UH, ND-MC threads prior to us playing Alcoa and taking your cheap shot about thread domination and bantering by the lower level of the goon squad.....where were you FHAalum?.....standing by on your response to that.......so anything you say in regards that has no value at all.....As far as Alcoa's loss; Booger doesn't take much joy in those boys loss; he feels for those boys and respects what they do and have done......now as for a few of the Alcoa goon fans, not all of them; there is much joy in their loss because of the childish rhetoric and bantering of beat downs they flood the threads with ....very happy CPA won; it's a Private school........as far as the control; you did not read enough threads....it was a goon that got the thread shut down...... it's called pushing back and playing 2 or 3's of those goons own game.....no value in your comment again.LOL!!!

Booger just sayin.... :mrgreen:

Good luck today and hope your boys stay injury free

Booger hopes we can make it again, Dave......you need to add Alcoa to your Signature......Copper Basin, Maryville, Oak Ridge!!!!! there are room for at least 2 or 3 more HS's..LOL!!!

I read all of the threads mentioned so I seen it all not saying they were right but two wrongs don't make a right either... And like I said you sound a little emotional you can't hide behind that booger just sayin' stuff with me... I see the hurt in your writing both you and a few goons took it personal and that shouldn't happen on the t oh well goodluck to ND next season...

I read all of the threads mentioned so I seen it all not saying they were right but two wrongs don't make a right either... And like I said you sound a little emotional you can't hide behind that booger just sayin' stuff with me... I see the hurt in your writing both you and a few goons took it personal and that shouldn't happen on the t oh well goodluck to ND next season...

maybe so....but balance out your shots when you take them if don't want a response :thumb:

This was a great game period. Two things stood out to me. First was Coach Martin electing to play smash mouth the whole game. I think he was sending a message to his young men and the state that CPA is not a finesse team but is a team that can physically dominate you. Next years CPA team will be better. That's the scary part.

Second what was up with Alcoa's crowd? I understand CPA's being small as it is a private school but the townsfolk sure didn't man up for the Tornadoes.

Thanks to both teams for an outstanding game. .... :ugeek:

This was a great game period. Two things stood out to me. First was Coach Martin electing to play smash mouth the whole game. I think he was sending a message to his young men and the state that CPA is not a finesse team but is a team that can physically dominate you. Next years CPA team will be better. That's the scary part.

Second what was up with Alcoa's crowd? I understand CPA's being small as it is a private school but the townsfolk sure didn't man up for the Tornadoes.

Thanks to both teams for an outstanding game. .... :ugeek:

Like last year, I think the inaccurate weather forecast scared some people away from the drive. The weather turned out great. I thought the CPA crowd was really good for the size of our school. I really like to see the coaches and teams that didn't get there come as a group. If I was a 3A coach, I would make every effort to have my returning players go as a team to the game, and set a goal that day to be there on the field next year.

As far as CPA being better next year, they have some big shoes to fill losing Johnson, Howell, Hockaday and Osborne. Those are not typical HS players. They will be stout in skill positions with Weatherly and Richard back as well as 2 of their 3 RB's. Coaching is always the key and developing the younger players.

maybe so....but balance out your shots when you take them if don't want a response :thumb:

So defensive I never took a shot just stating an observation because I had seen more post from you than anybody on this thread... I see your point though because I didn't say anything about when Alcoa did it to you... And I love responses...

Great pic Sportsnerd. Story of the game was same kids that were in program last year got bigger, stronger, and faster in the offseason. Sophs and Juniors last year dedicated themselves in the weight room so they would be strong enough. Hockaday is 15-20lbs of muscle bigger than last year. Some key OL that were back ups last year got stronger and won the line of scrimmage.

Rankin don't take no bull and it's his way or the highway and some programs have to be run like that like it or not. Alcoa has always for some reason had great players year end and year out but the big problem there has always been the tail wagging the dog. Under Rankin he is the one wagging the tail and if any of their complainers would like to see him gone it would take less than two years and the tail would be wagging the dog again. Don't you agree Rebel Ron.

From recruiting talk, to open zoned talk, to statewide respect for both teams. I like where this thread has gone. It's good to see that pretty much all can respect a great football game played by a bunch of hard working kids. Hard hits. Kids on opposite teams helping each other up. Zero personal fouls. Zero trash talk. Form tackles. Solid line play. You can go on and on. Both teams showed the absolute best factors of High School Football. I think this game is an instant classic. I'm glad I recorded it.

• Upvote 1

From recruiting talk, to open zoned talk, to statewide respect for both teams. I like where this thread has gone. It's good to see that pretty much all can respect a great football game played by a bunch of hard working kids. Hard hits. Kids on opposite teams helping each other up. Zero personal fouls. Zero trash talk. Form tackles. Solid line play. You can go on and on. Both teams showed the absolute best factors of High School Football. I think this game is an instant classic. I'm glad I recorded it.

Well said..... :ugeek:

So defensive I never took a shot just stating an observation because I had seen more post from you than anybody on this thread... I see your point though because I didn't say anything about when Alcoa did it to you... And I love responses...

not sure about defensive; maybe reactive....Booger likes to think term push back is more fitting; maybe as in pro-active...and you observe well, Sir; engaging with the CPA fans and others on here talking true FB and then engaging with the goons and their non-FB rhetoric at a rate of at least 1 on 3 most of the time; the high numbers were bound to be up for me :mrgreen: ..... the bantering game with those 2 or 3 guys started about 4 weeks ago on our threads and for some reason the platform it was being played was more fitting for a pass over by you, and understood..........most people shy away and cull under the wrath of the Goons because they don't want to deal with the swarm of all of them.....things are somewhat quite now and this is a good thing.......until they can regroup after yesterday's events......And Booger likes responses too.LOL

Booger just sayin.....

Pretty sure Alcoa attempted more passes than CPA.

The problem stems from Alcoa being very elementary on offense, it works ask the time except off you play teams as talented or more talented than you.

Yea but he completely abandoned the passing game until it was too late. Why in the world do you run a sweep with 20 seconds and no timeouts left???

I feel sorry for Kyle Malik Mitchell being thrown under the bus by his sorry excuse for a coach.