3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Alcoa would have went for two if they scored at end. Other than that a lot of blame on the players it sounds like on first listen. That sucks :(

Yea not very classy to blame the OL for holding play ..and the kid that was responsible sitting right behind him ..having to listen to that ..... 

Yea not very classy to blame the OL for holding play ..and the kid that was responsible sitting right behind him ..having to listen to that ..... 

They'll have a big thing to motivate them to another gold ball in 2015. It helps to have something big to focus on and for them it'll be the CPA game.

Yes! Do not bring his kid or family into this. His kid has a great talent at kicker and is going to be very good. His whole famy is exceptional. They are always classy. Sometimes the game just passes you by and unfortunately he has shown no willingness to change!

More truer words have never been spoken. I tried telling people years ago that we needed to figure out how to develop QBs and nobody wanted to hear it. Being one dimensional is fine when you have the horses but eventually the barn door gets left open and soon you wont have as many if any horses left...at that point you've got to change your game plan. Rankin isn't a bad coach. You don't win as many games as he does being a bad coach but he needs to take a lesson from the fella across the creek and start adjusting his coaching to players he has. In 16 years Ive seen GQ run at least 4 different base offenses while Rankin has stuck to the Power I. The Power I is just fine when you're playing inferior teams like Scott Co, McMinn Central and any other Northeast or Southeast Tn team but eventually you're going to run into teams like CAK, Fulton, and CPA who also have big boys and also have speed and if you just "stick to your guns" and want to duel it out....well, even John Wayne has lost duels before.

As for people giving crap what I assume people are calling the goon squad (haven't been here for like 2 years so its new name to me) understand that *most* of these guys at least know football some have even played it. While I understand they dish out crap and they deserve to take it when Alcoa loses some of you people also need to remember how they're giving praise for a CPA win. Even in the CAK threads after defeats they were gracious in defeat. If you really want to hear terrible fans, come to an actual Alcoa home game.....then you can sit in the stands and here the midgets coach call Coach Rankin an idiot and call for a goal line formation on 3rd & 14.

Ah, it even took the CAKe fans a while to develop a taste for us. Seems like the more often we play, the more mutual respect develops. CPAy earned our respect tonight.

I guess that would also explain our relationships with Upperman and Notre Dame, LOL!!!

TASTE of WINNING.........mutual respect Booger's backside....that is an insult to most of the CPA fans on here and they are much smarter than that.....they know what kind of childish rhetoric and disrespect was coming out of some of your goon squads mouth over the last week...CPA fans also know the predictions of "F5's" and "Pounding the Rock down their throat" that were coming at them from some of you goons this past week just like you did at ND.......what CPA also knows, like everyone else; is now that they have taken down the Bully and Bully squad; the low end of goon squad that were taking aim at them before the game or now puckering up, wanting to cuddle under the covers and telling them how much respect and love you have for CPA now......Alcoa gets lucky and wins that game yesterday; we all know from experience whats happens to the sound of this new love song you are wanting to sing with CPA 

as for the relationship w/ ND; true we may not have taken down the Alcoa F2 before the big dance and were deprived of a chance to play for the Golden Ball........but, as this ole' ND fan sits here today still wallering in my tears over a 9 point loss to Alcoa, that you and your goons predicted to be by 40's; he takes a some comfort in the fact that we knocked and beat you and the F5 around bad enough; that the F5 Rock Pounder could not perform at at it's optimal level the next week,.......busted a few of its cylinders if you know what Booger means.........All cylinders still would not have been enough to handle that line of CPA's and it's Mr. Football that completely demolished Alcoa's line..........you remember; the young amn from CPA that the Goons were depriving  of his worthiness because yall had a lineman and back that were going to show him what a true Mr. Football award winner looks like......our Mr Football will show CPA's Mr Football who has the best lineman in the state is

now Basketball; you have much more appeal to you than those other 2 or 3 lower level goons you are raising on here; but that post of yours up above is 100% pig bologna and you know it.........most of you goons have no respect for anyone, not sayin it you specifically; though you have your moments....cheap shots are cheap shots......just like the one Rankin took at CPA in the post game interview, when he said, there is no public school that can beat that PRIVATE ONE on that side of the state

Booger just sayin.....LOL!!!!!!!

Edited by Booger

I have so much respect for Coach Martin and this entire staff. He inherited a program that was 3-7 and then 5-6 the previous two seasons. All he has done is go 54-4 in the last 4 years with two semi final appearances followed by two state final appearances including today's state title. Talk about a turn around. That's impressive!

I have nothing but respect and appreciation for Coach Martin and the football program.  He's done what he has done by developing the players he was given.  They made an announcement at the game about all of the players that were on the field since kindergarten. Impressive.  And unfortunate, that they have to defend their success because the boys basketball program is NOT run like the other sports, and is giving the school a bad name across the state in all sports.

I also love the Football teams tweets after the game. So humble.  https://twitter.com/cpafootball

Maddux thanked the team for giving him a great birthday present.  Such a contrast.

TASTE of WINNING.........mutual respect Booger's backside....that is an insult to most of the CPA fans on here and they are much smarter than that.....they know what kind of childish rhetoric and disrespect was coming out of some of your goon squads mouth over the last week...CPA fans also know the predictions of "F5's" and "Pounding the Rock down their throat" that were coming at them from some of you goons this past week just like you did at ND.......what CPA also knows, like everyone else; is now that they have taken down the Bully and Bully squad; the low end of goon squad that were taking aim at them before the game or now puckering up, wanting to cuddle under the covers and telling them how much respect and love you have for CPA now......Alcoa gets lucky and wins that game yesterday; we all know from experience whats happens to the sound of this new love song you are wanting to sing with CPA

as for the relationship w/ ND; true we may not have taken down the Alcoa F2 before the big dance and were deprived of a chance to play for the Golden Ball........but, as this ole' ND fan sits here today still wallering in my tears over a 9 point loss to Alcoa, that you and your goons predicted to be by 40's; he takes a some comfort in the fact that we knocked and beat you and the F5 around bad enough; that the F5 Rock Pounder could not perform at at it's optimal level the next week,.......busted a few of its cylinders if you know what Booger means.........All cylinders still would not have been enough to handle that line of CPA's and it's Mr. Football that completely demolished Alcoa's line..........you remember; the young amn from CPA that the Goons were depriving of his worthiness because yall had a lineman and back that were going to show him what a true Mr. Football award winner looks like......our Mr Football will show CPA's Mr Football who has the best lineman in the state is

now Basketball; you have much more appeal to you than those other 2 or 3 lower level goons you are raising on here; but that post of yours up above is 100% pig bologna and you know it.........most of you goons have no respect for anyone, not sayin it you specifically; though you have your moments....cheap shots are cheap shots......just like the one Rankin took at CPA in the post game interview, when he said, there is no public school that can beat that PRIVATE ONE on that side of the state

Booger just sayin.....LOL!!!!!!!

You sound a little too emotional Alcoa always respected CPA and CAK yeah they talked trash but it was fun coach t banter... Now what you and some other schools have against Alcoa is not fun banter yall take it personal with each other... Last time I checked this is Alcoa vs CPA thread but the ND fan has more posts than any CPA fan on this thread and most Alcoa fans at that... You get so much joy of alcoa's loss that it shows the goons really controlled you... You are not happy CPA won you are just happy Alcoa lost and that is borderline obsession booger...

You sound a little too emotional Alcoa always respected CPA and CAK yeah they talked trash but it was fun coach t banter... Now what you and some other schools have against Alcoa is not fun banter yall take it personal with each other... Last time I checked this is Alcoa vs CPA thread but the ND fan has more posts than any CPA fan on this thread and most Alcoa fans at that... You get so much joy of alcoa's loss that it shows the goons really controlled you... You are not happy CPA won you are just happy Alcoa lost and that is borderline obsession booger...

He'll be hurting worse when ND has to come to Alcoa in the Semifinals of 2015.

Trickster, you are a fat, overweight, loser ballboy, and that is all you will ever be. CPA is better than Alcoa and thier coach is a lot better! Alcoa is better than Notre Dame and will be next year too! Quit hating because you got embarrassed...bad! It's funny we havent heard from you all week til tonight. You are an embarrassment to the Notre Dame program. Maybe the salvation army will donate you a bike for christmas...i suggest you spend more time exercising your flab and less exercising your flap! You act like a 5 year old girl whose brother stole her lollipop!!! MOMMA!!!!!!

At least he doesn't lie about his exploits or give himself nicknames...