3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I could understand if a midseason game and your calling out areas of your team to modivate them for improvement. But this was the finals, man up and give praise to who won the game and don't spew the excuses throwing players under the bus. All the while removing yourself from a horrible called game. That's being a jerk.

Maybe he was trying to "modivate" those seniors for the next level and "modivate" his underclassmen to win gold next year.

"Modivate." That's funny!! :roflol:

Hilarious ..... nanananananana .... ok when does the Alcoa 2015 thread start ... enjoy your working towards next year . remember these are kids who have lives other than football ... they will be ok ..they didnt look too upset at the postgame interviews ..other than getting slammed by their classless Head Coach .. outta here good luck ... Have a Nice Christmas ...

Toodles!

2015 thread will come before long.

He's not an Alcoa fan. I'm pretty sure he's a Maryville fan, but I know he cheers for all Blount County teams.

I think you might have him mixed up with MathNerd who is a Maryville fan. 

Of course you might think this is a bald face sugar coated lie. 

But I am pretty sure MathNerd is the one you are thinking of.

I think you might have him mixed up with MathNerd who is a Maryville fan.

Of course you might think this is a bald face sugar coated lie.

But I am pretty sure MathNerd is the one you are thinking of.

Nope, all this time I honestly thought BigDave1967 was a Maryville fan who also cheered for Blount County.

If he's not, I could tell you that he didn't fool me, but that'd make me a bald-face liar. LOL!!!

If he's not, he definitely fooled me. I thought he was.

Nope, all this time I honestly thought BigDave1967 was a Maryville fan who also cheered for Blount County.

If he's not, I could tell you that he didn't fool me, but that'd make me a bald-face liar. LOL!!!

If he's not, he definitely fooled me. I thought he was.

Oh I thought you were referring to SportsNerd as opposed to MathNerd. Yep Dave is a hybrid of sorts; can't help you there. (No sugar coating whatsoever)

Oh I thought you were referring to SportsNerd as opposed to MathNerd. Yep Dave is a hybrid of sorts; can't help you there. (No sugar coating whatsoever)

Yeah, SportsNerd is a CPA fan. Dave is certainly knowledgable though. No sugarcoating that Friday night stung pretty bad, but we'll be back next year and maybe we'll get 2 titles back to Blount County.

For now, we play basketball, so that's where I'll be in addition to the football threads.

Alcoa and Maryville played some dang good basketball games last season.

Go Alcoa, Amen!!