3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Rankin has more wins than any other coach in the history of the state. He can coach. Period. Anyone who disputes this just doesn't know football. I don't care if you're coaching at Alcoa or at Wartburg. You don't win that many games by accident.

Anyone can coach when you have talent. He was out coached by a mile in the championship game. Rankin has benefited by coaching at two open zone schools where the talent has gotten him a win. Riverdale was the largest school in the state. He had players who drove over an hour to play football.....err, get a great education.

Anyone can coach when you have talent. He was out coached by a mile in the championship game. Rankin has benefited by coaching at two open zone schools where the talent has gotten him a win. Riverdale was the largest school in the state. He had players who drove over an hour to play football.....err, get a great education.

Am I correct that Alcoa's starting QB did noy play a play?

true, I was there

Congratulations to the CPA Lions on an excellent season and a well earned championship. Congrats to Alcoa for earning the silver. I know that's not where your sights were set but coming from a Fairview fan, we would be thrilled with a silver ball and would never take it for granted.

My take from watching the game was the two teams were evenly matched and CPA had the edge on the line of scrimmage. I was surprised by that myself because I thought Alcoa would control that aspect of the game and CPA would be more athletic. Both defenses were phenomenal and this game could have went either way.

So blockhead, where was he wrong in his statement? Your town placed their educational values in a jumbotron and I watched the game Thursday. The QB could not hit the side of a barn standing inside it.

I was just poking the UCman a little after he said last jab a few jabs ago..... We're getting what we deserve and no whining on our part.. Kind of enjoying seeing the Wennie boys come out ... Your going to get a bigger dose of the ALCOA over the next 4-5 yrs so enjoy YArrr selves while yaaa can....:)))