3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I was just poking the UCman a little after he said last jab a few jabs ago..... We're getting what we deserve and no whining on our part.. Kind of enjoying seeing the Wennie boys come out ... Your going to get a bigger dose of the ALCOA over the next 4-5 yrs so enjoy YArrr selves while yaaa can....:)))

that was not am underhand jab, that ewas being honest. If you look back at early in the season I said 2 areas weaker in 2014 than last year were QB and DL. And that is exactly what keep them from the championship win.

That dog was neutered Friday afternoon.

sent to the house maybe but he's got ALL his boys in place and brothers coming back...even Two more Tysons on the horizon along with many more younger brothers of past championships....yea I'm feeling bad for all of the fans, parents and players that will never experience the ship due to the ALOOA dynasty! :))

that was not am underhand jab, that ewas being honest. If you look back at early in the season I said 2 areas weaker in 2014 than last year were QB and DL. And that is exactly what keep them from the championship win.

the JTron was and actually is adding educational value to our school system via NEW tech classes for audio visual ...

the JTron was and actually is adding educational value to our school system via NEW tech classes for audio visual ...

Maybe, but coaching up the back up qb to throw a foward pass would seem to take priority of that. Alcoa aint Monterey. They should have 2 maybe 3 qbs on the 90 man roster who can get in there and at least guide the team by connecting on a few 10 yard curls or 5 yard outs. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Maybe, but coaching up the back up qb to throw a foward pass would seem to take priority of that. Alcoa aint Monterey. They should have 2 maybe 3 qbs on the 90 man roster who can get in there and at least guide the team by connecting on a few 10 yard curls or 5 yard outs.

Im smiling on that one UC but I guarantee 13 will have the rust off by late summer.....:)

So blockhead, where was he wrong in his statement? Your town placed their educational values in a jumbotron and I watched the game Thursday. The QB could not hit the side of a barn standing inside it.

Our town also spent millions on a new high school that will open next year. The new school will service 1000 students. You need to let this one go Ron. $450K vs the cost of a new multi-million high school? We value education and our expenditures show it.