3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Here's a good one to get everyone's response now that the games are over. For those of you who think CPA can recruit any good athlete to build their program, I know FOR A FACT, FIRSTHAND, that one of the best projected football 6th graders in Middle Tennessee (a former NFL player's son) applied to CPA before this year and wanted to go there, but did not qualify and his application was not approved. If CPA was all about building their sports programs, HOW COULD THIS BE?

He doesn't play basketball?

Here's a good one to get everyone's response now that the games are over. For those of you who think CPA can recruit any good athlete to build their program, I know FOR A FACT, FIRSTHAND, that one of the best projected football 6th graders in Middle Tennessee (a former NFL player's son) applied to CPA before this year and wanted to go there, but did not qualify and his application was not approved. If CPA was all about building their sports programs, HOW COULD THIS BE?

Please tell all of y'all's rejects that housing is still affordable in the Fairview school zone. Thanks!

Absolutely true. If Alcoa's QB had played...it would have been a different game. On the other hand CPA...a very good passing team...won without officially attempting a pass. I think they would have opened it up if they had needed to. I would not have believed that going into the game.

#88 for CPA (Richard) didn't play in the state finals.  He was one of their elite pass catchers throughout the season. 

CPA returns #2 at QB, #25 and #45 at TB, #21 at FB, #9 and #88 at receiver.  They'll be loaded on offense next season.  The loss of #12 and #7 will hurt but they return a bunch.