3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

rulefollower, on 11 Dec 2014 - 07:05 AM, said:snapback.png

It's his typical response when he can't answer the question asked.  Then he starts posting lots of stats that have nothing to do with the question. Hoping the post will disappear to the next page, and then maybe others won't see it.

His buddy Coachrus also said he'd provide stats regarding the number of players on BB team and how many came in kindergarten--to compare it to the football team, but has yet to do so.  Or at least hasn't posted the info, possibly because the facts don't support what he wants to believe. 

Here is your one and only response:

1. What part of " but no one would accept the story as truth, so I won't waste my time getting into that." do you not understand?

2. I have no obligation to have a conversation with anyone I choose not to. Refusing to answer does not mean I cannot answer. Hopefully, you will not like to converse with me either.

Merry Christmas.

1. What part of " but no one would accept the story as truth, so I won't waste my time getting into that." do you not understand?

2. I have no obligation to have a conversation with anyone I choose not to. Refusing to answer does not mean I cannot answer. Hopefully, you will not like to converse with me either.

Merry Christmas.

Don't mind conversing with you at all.   Actually I would love to hear the TRUTH.  I am simply asking for FACTS to prove the basketball team doesn't recruit.  I would love to be proven wrong.

Facts have been given many times over the years to prove any allegations regarding the football team are not true, but never for basketball.

and btw, all I really asked you was which 8th grader you know the truth about. (Lindsey, Blackwell or Campbell)  I didn't really ask for the story. 

I just want to say again what a great football game this was. It was truly a great game to sit and watch. I love high scoring "track meets" but this was a great old school defensive battle.

I agree, great game.....difference IMO is McClurg wasn't able to take any snaps at QB. His running ability would have offset defense keying on Tyson.

Look to see Alcoa making another run next year

The truth of why and the truth of how are different, but both are needed to determine the whole truth.  Some rely on partial truth in order to support his or her bias, yet there are those, even on these boards, where it honestly is about the whole truth and are not simple minded enough to merely accept incomplete "truths." Based on the facts, these kind of people would support whatever the whole truth is regardless.  Example - this is why I support that CPA football does NOT recruit, because these are what the known and revealed facts support. 

CPA does not recruit??..lol...Alcoa does not recruit??..lol...

I agree, great game.....difference IMO is McClurg wasn't able to take any snaps at QB. His running ability would have offset defense keying on Tyson.

Look to see Alcoa making another run next year

Losing Keishaun Johnson hurt us pretty bad too, as he made plays on both sides of the ball. But it is what it is. Alcoa is Alcoa, and we'll be back.

rulefollower, on 11 Dec 2014 - 07:05 AM, said:snapback.png

...His buddy Coachrus also said he'd provide stats regarding the number of players on BB team and how many came in kindergarten--to compare it to the football team, but has yet to do so.  Or at least hasn't posted the info, possibly because the facts don't support what he wants to believe. 

No one would have touched that with a 10 foot pole the last 4 years, but he might actually try this year, course a little different when only 5 starters on a basketball team, but possibility of 22 starters on a football team.  Even if tried, I am sure it will be presented in a skewed fashion.

Obviously, you don't understand there are some where it is about the truth/whole truth and not simply choosing a side out of emotion/blind loyalty based on what one wants to believe. Using the word "no one" is not true which demonstrates a cop-out by bringing it up and not responding.

CPA does not recruit??..lol...Alcoa does not recruit??..lol...

I said CPA football (not CPA - there is a difference) does not recruit based on the facts currently on the table.  But I am open to change when actual facts or credible sources with specific examples surface.  IMO that is the way it should be. 

Edited by kbrks

Losing Keishaun Johnson hurt us pretty bad too, as he made plays on both sides of the ball. But it is what it is. Alcoa is Alcoa, and we'll be back.

Yea ... at first of season ..when noted that Alcoa plucked the best player from AE  .. the Alcoa posters including this poster whom I am responding claimed that " oh the kid from AE isnt even a contributor " .. downplaying the fact that they got the best player from AE .. now they want to blame the loss on his injury .. haha ..LOL 

Yea ... at first of season ..when noted that Alcoa plucked the best player from AE .. the Alcoa posters including this poster whom I am responding claimed that " oh the kid from AE isnt even a contributor " .. downplaying the fact that they got the best player from AE .. now they want to blame the loss on his injury .. haha ..LOL

exactly true. That's another point to take in consideration about Alcoa. Would they have Championships if you couldnt roll in from another zone or county for a 500.00( 1/5 of most private schools or other systems out of county fees) to attend and play for Alcoa, YES they still would. Would they have 7-8 championships rather than 13, probably true too. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Yea ... at first of season ..when noted that Alcoa plucked the best player from AE .. the Alcoa posters including this poster whom I am responding claimed that " oh the kid from AE isnt even a contributor " .. downplaying the fact that they got the best player from AE .. now they want to blame the loss on his injury .. haha ..LOL

"Plucked" the best player from AE? LOL!! Interesting choice of words.

I missed the part where I said that him being hurt is why we lost the game. I said it didn't help.

Learn the difference, bruh.

exactly true. That's another point to take in consideration about Alcoa. Would they have Championships if you couldnt roll in from another zone or county for a 500.00( 1/5 of most private schools or other systems out of county fees) to attend and play for Alcoa, YES they still would. Would they have 7-8 championships rather than 13, probably true too.

You might wanna reconsider who you're agreeing with. Then again, you and Tad are on about the same level, LOL!!

No one ever seemed to notice our open zone until we starting steamrolling everyone in our classification, then suddenly everyone started whining. Oh well.....

Remember, LOWERman is OPEN ZONE with NO tuition, an even better bargain than Alcoa.

Guest Poohbair1619

We've already hit the recruiting trail for next year. Watch out!!!

Any truth to Alcoa picking up 2 new students in January (baseball / football players ).....heard one is a junior and other one is in 8th grade (was told they would be a great addition to baseball and football team ).....my sources say it is hot topic but no confirmation. Just rumors at this point or are they coming ?