Tim Moore Resigns at South Pitt

Patcheye

Danny Wilson did an excellent job at the banquet tonight filling in for Coach Moore.  No details or discussion concerning Tim's resignation....Danny just simply said "I'm sure ya'll have heard by now", then thanked him for his two years of service.  Congratulations to Triston Adams for MVP.

Coach Wilson and Coach Grider will make sure the right hire is made.

Won't matter if the community is ruining running the program...this might turn out good for y'all, or it might be a classic example of "careful what you wish for".

Make no mistake, I'm not bashing or poking fun...I have for a long while admired the South Pittsburg program...what you folks have done with such a limited number of students is amazing.

Danny Wilson did an excellent job at the banquet tonight filling in for Coach Moore.  No details or discussion concerning Tim's resignation....Danny just simply said "I'm sure ya'll have heard by now", then thanked him for his two years of service.  Congratulations to Triston Adams for MVP.

Are you joking? That Adams boy won MVP? What kind of mess is that? I garuntee you that Fitzgerald boy was the mvp. When he went down the team went south. I ain't joking either.

I m a Sp Grad and former player. I will start by saying this Tim Moore seems to be a very nice guy! But being a nice guy doesn't get the job done! It's not all about wins and loses, it's how you play the game. I don't have a kid on this team so don't think I m a pissed off parent. This team did not have support or leadership and you could see that when they took the field on Friday night! Roy this BS you are going on with is a bunch of BS so take your rose colored glasses off and pay attention! Maybe you need to read your BOOK or wipe your tail with it one. I don't believe in parents running a program at all but if we find the right coach that won't happen! All you pirate fans need to quit fighting with each other and help bring pride back to the SP program! We have all taken for granted having a program that has ran itself for several years. Now that times have gotten hard all you want to do it argue with each other. Now is not the time for this BS. If you really care about the future if SP get off your complaining tails and do your part to support the program. Join the quarterback club raise money for the program . Create events for the town to come together and show these kids what it's like to have someone support you even if you don't win every Friday night! Because if you realize it or not if this program goes to the bottom this school will go to the bottom and then the city will reach the bottom as well. So if you. Don't want to look like Bridgeport in a few year work together to make things better. Stop fighting each other!