Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Nobody have CR a chance this game was waste of time and MJ simple didnt have the talent to play with CR. The QB looked uncomfortable all night with the pressure CR brought. The predictions was way off Idk what MJ team you all was watching that thought they would Score 38. CR speed and athelets was off the charts. They will be hard to beat.

Cane Ridgge was very impressive, and I hear their D had two pick 6's. I believe their D will make them a great contender this year. They have been a surprise this year to quite a few of us, based off of their past seasons. I'm sure now that teams will NOT be taking Cane Ridge lightly.

Edited by thegreatone36

It was a struggle but Hville wins 35-15 over Siegel in the Boro. More details later. We heard that an SC player was carried off by EMT's with a possible neck injury in their game with WC. Prayers that he is ok.

The Commandos were led by RB Mike Harris with 220 yds and 2 TD as Hville ran for 410 yds. They held Greedy Howse to 19 yds but allowed over 250 passing to Middleton. A lot of mistakes need to be corrected before facing Cane Ridge next week. They picked off 5 MJ passes tonight in their 27-0 win. Anyway, good win! Back to work Monday to get better!