Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I'm a Beech fan, but I did not go to the jamboree. I do have a few questions for those that did go. Did Beech hold back its better players? Did mt Juliet hold back theirs? Which vanzant had to sit down? How did the o-line look for both teams? Does this "victory" help ease the pain for mj faithful of Beech domination from the last decade?

Last statement is what I would expect from a Beech fan, enough said. I might as well answer atleast, yes.....it's been a great rivalry that has only been dominated in the win category for Beech, Mount Juliet could have easily won all of the games, just as Beech could have. It's been that gritty. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Last statement is what I would expect from a Beech fan, enough said. I might as well answer atleast, yes.....it's been a great rivalry that has only been dominated in the win category for Beech, Mount Juliet could have easily won all of the games, just as Beech could have. It's been that gritty.

I couldn't resist. Especially since Hville has handed it to us as of late.

I do hope Beech and MJ pick the series back up in 2 years. I always loved the atmosphere the series provided.

In all honesty the best of luck to MJ this year. I may go to the wave - bear game. WIlson central has had beechs number and its hard to watch.

I couldn't resist. Especially since Hville has handed it to us as of late.

I do hope Beech and MJ pick the series back up in 2 years. I always loved the atmosphere the series provided.

In all honesty the best of luck to MJ this year. I may go to the wave - bear game. WIlson central has had beechs number and its hard to watch.

C'mon would love to have ya!!

Comparing to last ten years or so..

Hard to say right now but I do not expect a year like a few years ago. Granted this is a very tough schedule and unless they have multiple injuries, I just do not see this team with a losing record. This team is going to run it down people's throats. There is a lot of talent although some of it young on this team. I am expecting a good year, probably 7 wins. I expect to make some noise come playoff time as well. This team is going to get better as the season goes along as long as the injuries stay away. That is my thoughts.

I'm a Beech fan, but I did not go to the jamboree. I do have a few questions for those that did go. Did Beech hold back its better players? Did mt Juliet hold back theirs? Which vanzant had to sit down? How did the o-line look for both teams? Does this "victory" help ease the pain for mj faithful of Beech domination from the last decade?

Napier did not play #15 and #75 did not play for Beech. Vanzant #7 was ejected. He received a personal foul facemask well away from the play early in the game then after Beech TD he had several choice words for the officials. He then received two more unsportsmanlike like penalties and was ejected. From what I understand MJ was at full strength for the first 2 scores.

Beech wasn't anywhere near 100% last night. Napper was out, starting LB out, little Van Zant hasn't been 100% all preseason, big Van Zant played about a quarter, as well as a couple other starters being out. I don't think this is a very accurate indication of what this team will do. I honestly think this team could be anywhere for 7-3 to 10-0.

Mt. Juliet will give a lot of teams fits and appear to be a solid team.

Beech wasn't anywhere near 100% last night. Napper was out, starting LB out, little Van Zant hasn't been 100% all preseason, big Van Zant played about a quarter, as well as a couple other starters being out. I don't think this is a very accurate indication of what this team will do. I honestly think this team could be anywhere for 7-3 to 10-0.

Mt. Juliet will give a lot of teams fits and appear to be a solid team.

Excuse, excuse, excuse, oh by the way Mount Juliet is a solid team....

Thought Beech played poorly against MJ. Lost 21-7. Haffner played well and soph QB Smith looked pretty solid. Other than that, pretty disappointing. Very undisciplined. As for MJ, looked like they've got some talent. Unfortunately for them they have the same coach they've had for the last two years. Hope you enjoy anther year of mediocrity.

Thought Beech played poorly against MJ. Lost 21-7. Haffner played well and soph QB Smith looked pretty solid. Other than that, pretty disappointing. Very undisciplined. As for MJ, looked like they've got some talent. Unfortunately for them they have the same coach they've had for the last two years. Hope you enjoy anther year of mediocrity.

I would agree completely with the beginning of this post, although I believe someone with Napper's impact drastically changes every facet of this game.

In regards to the latter, I guess I'm just not a Perry hater.

Edited by eers

Bucs will be fine. Crabtree understands the big picture and knows after last night the record is 0-0. I expect them to take care of Wilson Central game one and really believe they will go 10-0. Only game I am worried about is Hillsboro. We are at least 2 TD's better than Hendersonville and Gallatin and will have no trouble with the rest.