Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Never spewed anything. Just supporting the Green Wave. Who says the same approach will be taken next year?

Man Its a good thing you aren't a coach lol with your mindset you would be content losing 59-0 every game... With a post game talk about how the players tried their best... The point is football is not for the weak minded, you play to win, you coach to win, you build your program the best it can be, it it regresses from year to year, you make changes to the program, especially at Gallatin with the amount of talent you all have. It's a different story at MJ with the talent layout. So coaching can't be blamed to the extreme.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

I really want to support the Green Wave too, but it's hard to sit back and watch a good football program have to be beaten into the ground like this. But by all means, if you think the current system is going to win a state title, then I guess we shall see. Because there won't be any new faces next year. Well see what they can do. Talent is there, that is not an excuse.

There was certainly more overall talent in 2011 than now. QB and OL play must improve and hopefully some of those talented freshman step up next year.

There was certainly more overall talent in 2011 than now. QB and OL play must improve and hopefully some of those talented freshman step up next year.

Talent is overall there in most positions. Basically enough talent to beat an H-Ville or a Beech. So another year of getting blown out of the water by those teams, and questions just have to be answered. It's inexcusable how poorly they've looked. And I truly mean it when I say it's a good thing that Portland wasn't a district game this year. And that nobody from old 7AAA wasn't scheduled.

Man Its a good thing you aren't a coach lol with your mindset you would be content losing 59-0 every game... With a post game talk about how the players tried their best... The point is football is not for the weak minded, you play to win, you coach to win, you build your program the best it can be, it it regresses from year to year, you make changes to the program, especially at Gallatin with the amount of talent you all have. It's a different story at MJ with the talent layout. So coaching can't be blamed to the extreme.

Trolling. Listen, you just go defend Coach T on your thread and complain about lack of talent and too many white kids. Glad you're not a coach but if you are, stay with MJ. You certainly have no idea about Gallatin.

Trolling. Listen, you just go defend Coach T on your thread and complain about lack of talent and too many white kids. Glad you're not a coach but if you are, stay with MJ. You certainly have no idea about Gallatin.

And your positive mentality really has the answers huh? I'll leave up to Thegreatone36 to set you straight, he's doing that pretty well already..

And your positive mentality really has the answers huh? I'll leave up to Thegreatone36 to set you straight, he's doing that pretty well already..

My mistake, didn't realize it posted, but sometimes reading something twice can help people understand even better.