Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I rest my case.

Your case needed to be laid to rest a long time ago. Simple fact is, Crabtree is the only coach to go through Beech and have multiple consistent playoff runs, and win state titles. Before him, they had never been to a title game. They came short of it by 1 game only once before Crabtree. Before Crabtree, GHS was completely dominate in their matches with Beech. Guy is a great coach, and has that program doing great things year in & year out. So now, I rest my case.

Your case needed to be laid to rest a long time ago. Simple fact is, Crabtree is the only coach to go through Beech and have multiple consistent playoff runs, and win state titles. Before him, they had never been to a title game. They came short of it by 1 game only once before Crabtree. Before Crabtree, GHS was completely dominate in their matches with Beech. Guy is a great coach, and has that program doing great things year in & year out. So now, I rest my case.

Don't try to recover. Everyone here can read. You want Gallatin run the Wing-T as well?

If it won Gallatin a state title, would you really care what offense it is?

Great post. Who cares what offense is ran, as long as it wins. Nobody including Gallatin is too good to run wingT. Didn't Hville beat Gallatin this year 42-14 running the Wingt? But TRT, keep spewing your nonsense on how the current .500 seasons going on at Gallatin is going to be getting it done next year with the same approach... Edited by thegreatone36

What's your answer, then? Keep everything the same, keep having everyone say "Green Wave Pride" after getting hammered all year, go into next year with this same loser mentality approach, and expect to win state next year? If your goal isn't a state title next year, your opinion holds zero weight to me.

Edited by thegreatone36

Great post. Who cares what offense is ran, as long as it wins. Nobody including Gallatin is too good to run wingT. Didn't Hville beat Gallatin this year 42-14 running the Wingt? But TRT, keep spewing your nonsense on how the current .500 seasons going on at Gallatin is going to be getting it done next year with the same approach...

Never spewed anything. Just supporting the Green Wave. Who says the same approach will be taken next year?

Never spewed anything. Just supporting the Green Wave. Who says the same approach will be taken next year?

I really want to support the Green Wave too, but it's hard to sit back and watch a good football program have to be beaten into the ground like this. But by all means, if you think the current system is going to win a state title, then I guess we shall see. Because there won't be any new faces next year. Well see what they can do. Talent is there, that is not an excuse.

What's your answer, then? Keep everything the same, keep having everyone say "Green Wave Pride" after getting hammered all year, go into next year with this same loser mentality approach, and expect to win state next year? If your goal isn't a state title next year, your opinion holds zero weight to me.

I am certain some things will change. The ones making the decisions, will make them in the best interest of the program. Your opinion holds zero weight to them. The goal has, is and will continue to be state.