Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Glencliff was god awful tonight. Left the game in the second half to beat traffic(didnt). I honestly think a good middle school team could of put up a better fight then them. There were times their whole line didnt block a single player and their qb got killed. Worst team i've ever seen.

Now that's a typical Metro team.. I'm

Sure Hendersonville had 15x the amount of fans as Glencliff did

Now that's a typical Metro team.. I'm

Sure Hendersonville had 15x the amount of fans as Glencliff did

they had more fans than i thought but basically. Was so quiet at some points i could hear the coaches on the other team yelling at the players. Edited by Yalfan

Congrats to Hillsboro on a victory over Gallatin. Their D line for the most part kept the running game in check. Hardest Mason has been hit all year. I know Jay did not play but I think they dropped off quite a bit from last year. Next week I would have to favor Beech.

My one plea...Cane Ridge just end the pain of a disappointing season.

I would say that one might get ugly.

One player wonder Gallatin was easily stopped in the second half after adjustments. Let's hope next year the game plan looks a little different. Good football programs don't settle for crap like this. So let's see if Gallatin is content with being mediocre/ bad, or if they will actually be able to do something with this talent that keeps coming in.

Rucker keeps bringing in good players with a few from Shafer sprinkled in. When does the talent finally start to shine?

So Gallatin played Hillsboro Tough you think they can Beat Cane Ridge? Mason is a man but you cant beat teams with one player, you can get away with that playing Glencliff and Hunters Lane.

To be honest I do not like the Wave chances. This team has not improved since week 3 and has at times looked to have regressed. Just end it.