Father Ryan won the Moeller Super 8 Duals

SportsTNFan

I would think that honor still belongs to Cleveland. Anybody know if Ryan will be at the Cleveland Duals this year? If so that dual alone will be worth the price of admission.

Your posts truly amaze me more and more with every post WrestlingGod. If you see the Ooltewah Invitational results Wilson Central clearly topped Cleveland by over 30 points. Also if you visit the rankings via www.pin-tn.com they clearly have Bradley as number 1 over Wilson Central who is number 2 THEN following them is Cleveland at number 3. So if Father Ryan beat Wilson Central who won a tournament by over 30 points over Cleveland how does it make sense that Cleveland is better than Father Ryan?

Not a huge Father Ryan or Wilson Central fan, I just find enjoyment at the stupidity in your posts.

Your posts truly amaze me more and more with every post WrestlingGod. If you see the Ooltewah Invitational results Wilson Central clearly topped Cleveland by over 30 points. Also if you visit the rankings via www.pin-tn.com they clearly have Bradley as number 1 over Wilson Central who is number 2 THEN following them is Cleveland at number 3. So if Father Ryan beat Wilson Central who won a tournament by over 30 points over Cleveland how does it make sense that Cleveland is better than Father Ryan?

Not a huge Father Ryan or Wilson Central fan, I just find enjoyment at the stupidity in your posts.

I agree, I think Wrestling"God"  just posts whatever he thinks at the moment without quality insight.

Ok so if A beats B and B beats C that automatically means A is better than C? Thats not quite how that works. Cleveland is the back to back defending state champs, as Ric Flair said, "To be the man you gotta beat the man" Cleveland has the honors as the best team in the state until Febuary when, or if, another team wins it then they will have it. Until then, as i said before, Cleveland is still the best team in the state. Hamm is the godfather of my child so we're close, but rankings are just one mans opinion, the only fact in all of this is that the blue raiders have the ONLY division 1 claim to the best team in the state until Feb or someone beats them. Finishing on top of them in a TRADITIONAL tournament does not give you that distinction of best DUAL team.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Ok so if A beats B and B beats C that automatically means A is better than C? Thats not quite how that works. Cleveland is the back to back defending state champs, as Ric Flair said, "To be the man you gotta beat the man" Cleveland has the honors as the best team in the state until Febuary when, or if, another team wins it then they will have it. Until then, as i said before, Cleveland is still the best team in the state. Hamm is the godfather of my child so we're close, but rankings are just one mans opinion, the only fact in all of this is that the blue raiders have the ONLY division 1 claim to the best team in the state until Feb or someone beats them. Finishing on top of them in a TRADITIONAL tournament does not give you that distinction of best DUAL team.

Listen Thad, what you are theoretically saying is if there was a team of 14 seniors that won dual state and traditional then that next year even though all 14 seniors graduated that team would still be considered best in the state even though they have 0 returning starters?

When Father Ryan wins by 20+ points over a team that beat Cleveland by 30+ even in a traditional tournament style you still are telling me that Cleveland would beat Father Ryan.

Listen Thad, what you are theoretically saying is if there was a team of 14 seniors that won dual state and traditional then that next year even though all 14 seniors graduated that team would still be considered best in the state even though they have 0 returning starters?

When Father Ryan wins by 20+ points over a team that beat Cleveland by 30+ even in a traditional tournament style you still are telling me that Cleveland would beat Father Ryan.

First off, you spelled my name wrong. Next, Cleveland did not have 14 seniors last year so your arguement is null and void. Third, even hypothetically we'll say your fairy tale land scenerio has occured. Yes, a win over a team in a traditional style tournament does not make you the better dual team regardless of any scenerio. Thats just common sense, and it still doesnt make A better than C.

And I never said they WOULDNT beat them, I said until that day comes, Cleveland still gets my vote as the best D1 team in the state.

Edited by WrestlingGod

First off, you spelled my name wrong. Next, Cleveland did not have 14 seniors last year so your arguement is null and void. Third, even hypothetically we'll say your fairy tale land scenerio has occured. Yes, a win over a team in a traditional style tournament does not make you the better dual team regardless of any scenerio. Thats just common sense, and it still doesnt make A better than C.

And I never said they WOULDNT beat them, I said until that day comes, Cleveland still gets my vote as the best D1 team in the state.

You did not say DI in the beginning.  My question was "Is Father Ryan the best in the state".  You said no.  That is when the questions about your response started.  It is clear you think Cleveland is the best in the state period.