Region 1

humorwrestling

The region 1 dules tonight at DB. I see DB going in the finals no disrespect to ME but just the way I see it. The big match up Tenn. High vs Jeff Co. even though Tenn. High has the win over Jeff Co. My prediction is Tenn. High 1st, DB 2nd, good luck to all and a safe injury free night.

That could be accurate. I'm not counting anyone out at this moment. This is high school wrestling and anythinf can happen.

Edited by Ijustdontunderstand

Dobyns Bennett will dominate Morristown East. East will win 2 matches max unless DB gives them some forfiets. Jefferson and TN High is going to be high intensity-high level wrestling. The winner will then face a basically fresh DB team. I dont see either team stopping the Indians in the finals but Jefferson is my pick to win tonight against THS though. As for a team race at individuals Science Hill is going to be on a mission. Science Hill, Dobyns Bennett, Jefferson County, and Tennessee High will be duking it out for top 4. The semi-finals matches are going to be interesting. Obviously there will be a few outliers such as Bynum and Broyles like newcoach said. Other than that 85 percent of the finals will consist of those 4 teams.

Dobyns Bennett will dominate Morristown East. East will win 2 matches max unless DB gives them some forfiets. Jefferson and TN High is going to be high intensity-high level wrestling. The winner will then face a basically fresh DB team. I dont see either team stopping the Indians in the finals but Jefferson is my pick to win tonight against THS though. As for a team race at individuals Science Hill is going to be on a mission. Science Hill, Dobyns Bennett, Jefferson County, and Tennessee High will be duking it out for top 4. The semi-finals matches are going to be interesting. Obviously there will be a few outliers such as Bynum and Broyles like newcoach said. Other than that 85 percent of the finals will consist of those 4 teams.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Volunteer have their 132, 138, and possibly their 182 in the finals - but no way competing team wise. It will definitely be a 4 team race as you stated.

The Regional 1 Duels was very close between DB, Tenn. High and Jeff Co. Any one of them could have won the region. Tenn. High was able to win the last match by a point or two vs Jeff Co. To punch there ticket to state duels. The DB vs Tenn. High match was very close as the Vikings where able to pick up 6 points that in the 1st match they didn't get. DB answered by picking up 2 matches on points that they lost at Viking Hall. It has been 21 years since Tenn. High has been in state duels dating back to 1994 when they where able to finish 6th at Viking Hall. When state duels was held at Tenn. High.

Edited by 1VIKINGNATION

I wouldn't be surprised to see Volunteer have their 132, 138, and possibly their 182 in the finals - but no way competing team wise. It will definitely be a 4 team race as you stated.

Completely forgot about Volunteer. After last night I'm certain Carpentre will be the region champion and that 138 is the toughest weight in the region.