Region 1

humorwrestling

Hey 1vikingnation. People like you are the reason I dont post on here. Earlier in the post one of the goid guys on here wanted to know why its do quiet On here, why nobody ever posted anything. This is why. I posted my opinion and you acted like I was an idiot. Dude. Its just my opinion. Thats all. but if we need to discuss this situation more we can

Hey 1vikingnation. People like you are the reason I dont post on here. Earlier in the post one of the goid guys on here wanted to know why its do quiet On here, why nobody ever posted anything. This is why. I posted my opinion and you acted like I was an idiot. Dude. Its just my opinion. Thats all. but if we need to discuss this situation more we can

Jeffcobth didn't mean to upset you. I agree everyone has a opinion that's fine. I looked back at your post and you where just giving your opinion my bad. Jakefromstatefarm got on here acting like Volunteers 138lbs is already regional champion.

That's fine. That's not what I was saying at all. I've watched Hurley ever since middle school. Great kid, great wrestler. I was just making a comment. I don't think volunteer 132 is a good technical or skilled as Corbin, but he is very strong. It's just hard to do anything with. But no hard feelings here. Anybody can be champs. We will know next week. Good luck to all

Anyone else want to voice their opinions on indvidual regions? I'd like to see who everyone has in the finals and maybe even winning. Beech vs DB in the first round at state will be good. Begley vs King will be great at 160.

Beech is a rough draw for DB. My bracket has DB losing to Beech 1st round and beating Gibbs 1st round of consolations. Then it may be DB/TN part 3 in the 2nd round of consolations, as I see TN High winning their 1st round match and then falling to Bradley. Could be interesting.

Beech is a rough draw for DB. My bracket has DB losing to Beech 1st round and beating Gibbs 1st round of consolations. Then it may be DB/TN part 3 in the 2nd round of consolations, as I see TN High winning their 1st round match and then falling to Bradley. Could be interesting.

DB had a good showing and almost knocked off the number 4 team predicted. They will hopefully bounce back. Good job to the Indians.

I wouldn't say 120 is clear cut. Davis beat Blanco and Story beat Davis. Seems like both Blanco and Davis have been around for a long time or is it just me? Oh well. Don't count Story out.

Pretty sure Hux beat Hurley last year so his resume isn't without any big wins. Heard he was sick or something for part of the season.

I would not count Jeffers out against Broyles. Could be a good match. Broyles just needs to get over that hump and win on the big stage. Good kid and hope he does.

I like Nguyen against English. One because I have been able to see him improve thru the offseason tournaments and hard work in the room with King Greene and that's a lot of weight he is cutting and never know the effect. English is a tough wrestler and no disrespect but still a big weight cut. Again not saying who wins just that I think it's a better match than some will expect.

Picked Blanco strictly off of experience here. I was definitely impressed with Hux last year not so much this year. May be the sickness is why. Definitely can't count Jeffers out against anyone just don't see him being able to beat Broyles. It'll be a decent match. Remember Broyles has wrestled Begley the past 2 seasons in the finals. Last year he went up to 60 simply for the challenge. IMO wasn't his best move. Nguyen is good but English is just too much of an athlete for him. They are technically equal.

Athletics they are even.. if they are then also technically even - you are looking at a toss up, I believe it will be a close match, at even weight between Nyguen and English - slight edge to English on strength...  I think 195 finals will be tough match as well...