Magic cookie bars....A commemoration to Murvil's #1 fan R-Dub87

SweetScience

I like my magic cookie bar with a little red Kool-aid and a shot of insulin. Yum! Yum! RW are you going to any of the basketball games? I have only been to 2 but hope to get out to more. If I see you at a game, I don't think I can sit with you....I can't eat a cookies after every basket, I'll be in a diabetic coma!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my magic cookie bar with a little red Kool-aid and a shot of insulin. Yum! Yum! RW are you going to any of the basketball games? I have only been to 2 but hope to get out to more. If I see you at a game, I don't think I can sit with you....I can't eat a cookies after every basket, I'll be in a diabetic coma!

Hey there 82! I've not missed a game since football season was over but I didn't see you. I sit behind the team with my Big Boss man and his wife. Be sure to look for me. The Christmas Tournament starts at 11 Friday morning. But the Rebels don't play till the late game Friday night. And we are possibly having a Liars Club Brunch at 10am Friday at the Cracker Barrel. You won't want to miss the Tournament cause The Big Bossman will be doing the play by play. And as far as the treats for basketball, he and I started a Blow Pop tradition a few yrs back. It's a lot easier on the blood sugar. Lol Edited by rebelwoman87