MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

I went and edited the bad stuff on the Wikipedia Maryville entry under a new account under a different e-mail. :mrgreen: I don't know how long it will last but i'll probably get banned again. They asked for a reason and I said it was biased and hateful :rolleyes:

Went and read it....the Rebel flag stuff is gone but some stuff about the William Blount football game in 2007 and the basket-brawl earlier this year were on there.

You ran out of copy and paste material and now have to mess with Wikipedia in your spare time? Good Lord! 😂

Went and read it....the Rebel flag stuff is gone but some stuff about the William Blount football game in 2007 and the basket-brawl earlier this year were on there.

You ran out of copy and paste material and now have to mess with Wikipedia in your spare time? Good Lord! 😂

I don't need to copy and past historical things because it's football season this week and there's plenty to talk about unlike the offseason ;)  I figure I would get rid of the hateful slanderous stuff :mrgreen:

Edited by BigDave1967

How's our special teams? you guys remember when murvil used to run a kickoff or a punt return back just bout every game? david reed vs mike cofer???? hope ya'll have a great night friday night-see ya in a couple weeks-MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!!!

Can't wait Spank! We got some quick feet for kickoff returns. I'd love to see them get loose and take one to the house!! See you next Saturday!!

I don't need to copy and past historical things because it's football season this week and there's plenty to talk about unlike the offseason ;) I figure I would get rid of the hateful slanderous stuff :mrgreen:

You copy and paste all you want Buddy!! It's week one and I can't hardly wait till Friday!! It's My favorite time of the year!!

How's our special teams? you guys remember when murvil used to run a kickoff or a punt return back just bout every game? david reed vs mike cofer???? hope ya'll have a great night friday night-see ya in a couple weeks-MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!!!

I was sitting down on the bank where those crazy cedar trees are now. Rule High was pretty good and Cofer was a pro.

I was sitting down on the bank where those crazy cedar trees are now. Rule High was pretty good and Cofer was a pro.

Mike Cofer wuz a playur.....Thait wuz '78.......Cofer waz tha kickoft man fer Ru Hi ....He kicked hit two Reed.....And waz barrellin' strait inn on hem and Casteel peeled baick and knocked Cofer oft stride enuff fer Reed two git bye and he returned hit all tha way baick....Butt Cofer wuz catchin' upp two David az he crost tha gole line....Thait return spurred tha Rebs on two a huge 30-0 winn ovur tha Goldun Bares.....Best eye reemimburr.... :popcorneater:

Mike Cofer wuz a playur.....Thait wuz '78.......Cofer waz tha kickoft man fer Ru Hi ....He kicked hit two Reed.....And waz barrellin' strait inn on hem and Casteel peeled baick and knocked Cofer oft stride enuff fer Reed two git bye and he returned hit all tha way baick....Butt Cofer wuz catchin' upp two David az he crost tha gole line....Thait return spurred tha Rebs on two a huge 30-0 winn ovur tha Goldun Bares.....Best eye reemimburr.... :popcorneater:

Impressive. Steel trap right there boys