Penny Hardaway Hoopfest

haddocksports

I dont know why every one complains about the classes and public v private in this state. We came from Lexington, KY and there is only ONE class! Every year Louisville has a nationally ranked team or 2 and Lex has 1 or 2 and almost always it is a small 700 student school go up to Rupp and knock them off.

I have no problem with that. Lace them up and play and let the best team win.

Somebody for SS didn't play against UC last year, Malik Hicks, if I remember correctly. And yes, a win is a win but in the context you're saying that you beat the AA state champs, it does matter.

Somebody for SS didn't play against UC last year, Malik Hicks, if I remember correctly. And yes, a win is a win but in the context you're saying that you beat the AA state champs, it does matter.

Hicks did play, they wasn't missing anybody.Hicks was a non factor in that game.

who cares if he played of not, who cares if he was a non factor. oh but mines bigger than yours, not its not mines biggfer than yours, not its not mines bigger than yours, no its not minies boggers than yours.

If the argument is Hicks is not that good its a false argument. if the argument is he was a non factor so be it.

move on, oh but mines bigger than yours, no its not.

who cares if he played of not, who cares if he was a non factor. oh but mines bigger than yours, not its not mines biggfer than yours, not its not mines bigger than yours, no its not minies boggers than yours.

If the argument is Hicks is not that good its a false argument. if the argument is he was a non factor so be it.

move on, oh but mines bigger than yours, no its not.

I'm not saying that Hicks can't play. I like the way he plays.He plays hard all the time on both ends of the court, sprints from rim to rim, etc.Im just telling the guy that said he didn't play last year that he played and was a non factor in that game with 4 points.

I was refering to Mitchell.

I apologize Galilee, I'm new and lost track of who was who. UC also beat SS last year but SS was without Hicks and Barford. I'm from Bolivar and went to school in Middleton and b-ball runs in my blood. Mitchell was a thorn in Bolivar's side in Mitchell's AA days and UC has been a thorn in Middleton's side for years. I have a lot of respect for both UC and Mitchell and I hope you guys run into each other this year, I'll make a point to be there!!!

I apologize Galilee, I'm new and lost track of who was who. UC also beat SS last year but SS was without Hicks and Barford. I'm from Bolivar and went to school in Middleton and b-ball runs in my blood. Mitchell was a thorn in Bolivar's side in Mitchell's AA days and UC has been a thorn in Middleton's side for years. I have a lot of respect for both UC and Mitchell and I hope you guys run into each other this year, I'll make a point to be there!!!

Hicks and Barford did play last year against UC.

Hicks and Barford did play last year against UC.

If you say so, I was told by several SS die hards that they didn't. I guarantee they didn't play this year when SS beat UC. I have nothing against UC. A well coached team with the talent that UC has year in and year out can beat just about anybody on any given night. Pound for pound. top to bottom, boys and girls in all sports you guys play,UC, in my opinion has the best sports program in the state. There's good things going on with UC's kids.

If you say so, I was told by several SS die hards that they didn't. I guarantee they didn't play this year when SS beat UC. I have nothing against UC. A well coached team with the talent that UC has year in and year out can beat just about anybody on any given night. Pound for pound. top to bottom, boys and girls in all sports you guys play,UC, in my opinion has the best sports program in the state. There's good things going on with UC's kids.

Both Hicks and Barford did play in that game..I was their I know..The die hard SS people told you a lie.