West High School's next Head Coach

SGHSAlum93

You are flat wrong, but it appears that you are the kind of person that will never accept that, so I will not argue any further on the Nix thing. I will argue with you that Eddie Courtney applied or even thought about applying for the Knox-West. The statement you made about him tells me all that I need to know about you. 

100% Nix was not top candidate.  The fact that you think I'm serious about Edward, shows me the you are the type of person that will never accept that.

coach Harig just talked to the players, he seems excited about the athleticism in the room. One of the players asked if he was going to stick with the veer. He said he likes to run inside/outside zone, stretch the field and throw the ball.

vul, it wouldn't take my password or username. So I am now Oridgecat. whatever

Edited by oridgecat

I think Harig has his hands full...

I doubt he will retain many of the coaches that were still there based on the way the administration handled this process.  Sounds like the admin. USED the staff that was still there by keeping Coach Lane in limbo this whole time.

Not good for WHS football.  Loudon is MUCH different than Knoxville West my friends!