Grundy HC Search

Birddog

7-3 seems about right maybe 8-2. I cant figure out dekalb this year....seem to be down in football, basketball, and now even basball. Is their not much talent around Jennings?

We have talent on the fball team outside of Jennings, but I don't think that talent fits the type offense Trapp likes to run. We started to win last year when we replaced a lot of those upperclassmen with younger talent and mixed up our offense. If we try to run a wide open spread passing offense the entire game we will struggle in my opinion. 

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have talent on the fball team outside of Jennings, but I don't think that talent fits the type offense Trapp likes to run. We started to win last year when we replaced a lot of those upperclassmen with younger talent and mixed up our offense. If we try to run a wide open spread passing offense the entire game we will struggle in my opinion.

i agree....Dekalb would seem to have more big country boys than speedsters year in and out. Good coaches mix it up, play to the talent they have

• 1 month later...