Single A district champs

FutureCOY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8A Watertown

9A Community/MTCS

Anything could happen but I would have to say that these two are more likely to win it than not to win it.

7A is going to be a dogfight between Jackson County, Clarkrange, and Pickett County

1A is most likely South Greene I would think (even though they were upset this week).

just out of curiosity and because I dont know, when was the last time JC and UC had this many losses in the regular season?

Jackson Co went 25-10 in 2001 when they won Class AA state over Upperman. Nothing new out of the upper cumberland. They have 6 loses, but they have played a tough schedule.

Union City glory days on the girls side will be over for awhile. Big drop off in talent once Raven graduates this year. Gibson will run 14A and West TN Single A for awhile. Middle schools over here are stacked with some serious talent.

Yes they are, there is probably the deepest 8th grade class to come through in a long time this year.  There are 5-6 players that will be freshman next year that could pssibly contribute.  And every position is filed with this class (pg, sg, sf, pf, c)  GC you have seen them play.  Who do you think with have the quickest impact?  The next several years look to be fun at GC.