Region 1A districts 1 and 2

maroonandgray

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Hampton is opposite from us in the region tourney somehow. I would love to see a Cosby/Hampton championship game. Seems like the last few times that's been a possibility Hampton gets upset in the district and we meet up in the semis. Our district is way improved from the last few years. No one over there better not  sleep on our lower seeds anymore. NVA, Berean, and Hancock will be our 2,3,4 probly in that order. NVA got ran outta our gym last night but we are really playing well and it was senior night...not too many teams gonna escape here with a win in that situation. Besides that they are a really dangerous and well coached team. Berean is a matchup nightmare bringing 3- 6'6" or taller  kids to the party. And ive said before don't want to play Hancock in sneedeville. I'm excited about the region tourney I think our top 2 from our district might actually have a slim chance to make it to CD this time. Notice I still said SLIM but our chances are improving!!

I hope Hampton is opposite from us in the region tourney somehow. I would love to see a Cosby/Hampton championship game. Seems like the last few times that's been a possibility Hampton gets upset in the district and we meet up in the semis. Our district is way improved from the last few years. No one over there better not  sleep on our lower seeds anymore. NVA, Berean, and Hancock will be our 2,3,4 probly in that order. NVA got ran outta our gym last night but we are really playing well and it was senior night...not too many teams gonna escape here with a win in that situation. Besides that they are a really dangerous and well coached team. Berean is a matchup nightmare bringing 3- 6'6" or taller  kids to the party. And ive said before don't want to play Hancock in sneedeville. I'm excited about the region tourney I think our top 2 from our district might actually have a slim chance to make it to CD this time. Notice I still said SLIM but our chances are improving!!

I'm not knocking any team in that region but other than Cosby, I just don't see it. This region is the weakest I've seen it in forever, Its not gonna take a great team to pull out a w . Hampton is in a league of their own when they play near their potential.

oldeagle, these are kids and who knows WHAT a bunch of kids will do!!

It's like SG losing to UH...We have lost to SG twice but we had absolutly no probelm with UH!

And did I hear Unaka beat Cosby? If so, who knows what to expect?!!

We haven't lost to Unaka. We beat em twice pretty handily here not sure about up there with a score know we won though.