Hampton finally looking like Hampton

Sportscraz123

The conference is very weak this year.  Its not that the talent level is that far down at cloudland.  No offense to the current coaches but we really miss Carp and his ability to get 100 percent from everyone every night.  Plus we lost Colby to injury and Whitehead quit.  Those were big losses to overcome.  Preston and Dalton are both very capable players and I see a bright future for those boys.  We don't have the same talent as the Potter, McClellan, and T. Whitehead teams but I feel we have underachieved this year.  We are better than N. Greene and UH.  Very disappointing to lose to those 2 teams when we clearly have the better players

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Dyersburg is going to be good, really good. As mentioned, they have a lot of talent on the way and the trio of Chelby, Joya, and KayKay will only be better with a full season together under their belt. To me, playing in Murfreesboro two consecutive postseasons will only serve to make them more dangerous if/when they stand among the final eight teams this March. Experience, good or bad, always makes you better. And not only do they have experience, they know how to win there. Schedules are coming together for all of the teams and I am excited about what I am seeing on the preliminary drafts on Dyersburg’s schedule. I know I am being a tease, but it’s simply not my place to announce what another school is doing. With that said, I won’t go into specifics. However, I am excited about renewed home and away contracts for the non-district portion of the calendar. I think west Tennessee will have a lot of interest as well.
    • What does everyone have in the final 8? In no particular order. 1. Eagleville 2. Gordonsville 3. Greenback 4. Oakdale 5. South Pitt/ East Robertson-- not sure 6. Richland 7. Halls 8. Union City
    • They struggled to field a team last year. I don’t see them being much better?
    • sx good two know thay didun't waint that entarr citty two see yeller/red......
    • Couldn’t agree more.. Tate is a special kinda player , but fortunately for us we get a best of 3 series. I think our pitching is better than last year when we made the trip to west tn. Should be a fun 2 or 3 games.