Best Kickers

josh15

i think i'll list the schools that kody is having to decide from: oklahoma, ohio state, notre dame, texas, auburn, kentucky, arkansas, vanderbilt, mtsu, ole miss, and i'll give you one guess as to who was at the BA game on friday scouting him, it was georgia. if andy bailey was better than Kody he would be getting the national attention, but he's not

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, and Vaughn will be kicking for Auburn, and Bliss will be kicking wherever he wants too...the point is though that Bailey won't be able to actually do anything for at least two years because UGA will have at least three guys next year who are already on scholarship to kick, and I'm sure they'll bring in other folks as well. Vaughn will be doing most of Auburn's place kicking right away...

Guest Hotmoose

HIS NAME IS ANDY BAILY THAT NIGHT HE WAS WARMING UP KICKIG 65 YARDERS.

Bad post. You are not very smart at all. Just so you know the state record is a 63 yarder. Good try though. How bout you come over to Brentwood sometime and watch Kody and JV just screw around kicking. Then you might see some real kickers. Yeah last year this is the honest truth Kody kicked a 70 yarder in practice, but he did have the wind at his back, but still 70 yards?!?!?!?

Guest Hotmoose

is bliss having to decide from okl., texas, ala., ga., va.tech, and clemson like andy baily. ah, no.

Once again a very bad post. Kody isnt having to chose from any of those colleges. He sticks mostly with schools like: Auburn, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, Texas. and name any other school in the world and i can guarentee you Kody has recieved a letter from them, trust me i have seen his collection. I win you lose.

Guest Hotmoose

WHATS IT MATTER, HE WILL BE KICKING FOR GA. NEXT YEAR. END OF DISCUSION

It has been officially decided that you are a bad poster. You have no idea what you are talking about . I have never heard of this kid and if he is so good then where is his name in my National Football magazine. I mean i see vaughny and Kody's pics right here but your little buddy is no where to be found. Its gonna be pretty funny when we all look at ESPN and see the BA boys both starting for Auburn for 4 years. hahahahhaahahhahahaha.