District 7a mvp

Ballfantic

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And UT in recent years the regular season champs usually get more players on the teams but MVP is a toss up because there are always good players who mean a lot to their perspective teams. This year should be interesting for 2nd and 3rd teams and even the honorable mentions. Who gets Freshman of the year? haven't seen many stand out this year like recent years.

Im going with Phillips getting MVP along with Hall, Beaty, Ferrell,and Key on first team. Just a guess. Not necessarily my opinion but just a guess how it might shake out. Alot of great players. Could go to anyone. Like you said Truth there are alot of players that mean alot to their teams. Siems and Coe are a couple more come to mind that might make first team as well. I could be off on a couple spots. Wouldnt be the first time.

I will go with Dawson from PC for Freshman of the Year. Didnt someone say he is just a freshman? Great player. Havent saw anything out of the other freshmans in the district. Not knocking anyone just saying the games I've saw I havent saw any other stand outs. Could be some and I havent got a chance to see them

Does the mvp award usually go to a senior? I was informed of that at work last night. Is this true Bigbluefan? Fanatic? Im not up on past winners just last few years. I was figuring it didnt really matter what grade but I was told differently. If its usually a senior then that takes several options out