district 14

stock68

all I can is there is a big difference between UC and LC Humboldt better practice a lot. bigred2000 saying I don't know anything about refs. he said he talked to coaches and they said the refs. are ok. the reason they say that is because of the fine they get for saying anything bad about the refs.

I guess there is a difference between LC & UC but big difference, I don't think so. Humboldt will practice like they always do & will be ready for UC. It's playoffs time & you got to come and play everynight so we will see if Humboldt shows up Saturday night if not it will be over early!

87vickingalumni Humboldt had better be ready. If UC comes out firing on all cyl. it will be over very quickly. As TCA was saying Stockdale is a beast on the boards, and I don't think Humboldt has anyone to stop him down low. But I will say Humboldt is young and everyone better look out for them next year. Good luck the rest of the way.

That's just where the coach plays him. hes a good kid and player but you have to play where the coach wants you. He's the best rebounder they have, that's another reason he's down low. I think he should have been playing guard also.

That's where his parents come in at? Sometimes you have to look at the longterm than just the right now.

You are very biased, you and one more person on here are always giving Stockdale praise, if he was so good other coaches and media would have voted him Mr. Basketball, I've been around basketball long enough to tell you that .. Yea Stockdale is a pretty good player but he is not that good, high school basketball, now a days, it is easy to put up good numbers the competition level is low especially in single A, Stockdale doesn't have any upside, he would be a decent juco recruit but he is not a legit player like a couple of his teammates are.

Guru it dont matter what anyone thinks at this point about the kid..Geting his education is the most important thing for him..Sisco never tried to convert Stockdale over to a 2 guard becsuse he couldn't afford to..All he cares about is putting another ball in the case..After that its just ..thanks for your hard work and good luck in the future and have a good day!...It is what it is!..So let the kid do his talking on the court and at the end of the day his high school career numbers will not lie...And by the way..Im the other guy that has talked him up all year because I believe he has worked hard enough to earn my opinion. .Without Stockdale Union City goes nowhere.