Pickett Co. vs Jackson Co.

bobcatfan300

The boys were in the JC section and NO ONE from JC did a thing about it. If they knew it wasn't a JC student then why didn't they turn him in??? And that is the truth!

where is the apology? How about you turn yourself in for being a liar and accusing the wrong fans? You've said "that is the truth" several times on this thread already and you have lied through your teeth but you refuse to take responsibility for your actions why is that?  You accused the students from Jackson County that was a lie, you cannot sweep it under the rug you're a liar plain and simple.  Now apologize to the students from Jackson County for lieing about them and saying they should be banned from the games, thats the least you can do at this point.

Edited by UCSportsFan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an amazing game between 2 great teams. Congrats to the Bobcats for the win and that half-court shot was amazing. Its unfortunate that many times parents take things way to serious, and set a bad example for the kids. Many times getting upset because they don't know the rules of the game. In high school basketball the clock does not stop on a made basket! Also running to the student section like your ready too fight probably is not the best way for an adult to handle that situation. Why not just walk over and tell a police officer? I don't think banning the whole student section from the game would be appropriate for something a few did. Just like I don't think is appropriate to blame the whole Pickett County crowd because of a actions for a few. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

Great point, most of the fans that were in attendance must not have known the rules, this isn't the NBA here.  The clock doesn't stop on a made basket and in reality all they had to do was let the clock run out because the ball was rolling all over the court.  So many things had to go wrong for Jackson County to lose this game and everyone of them did.  Hat's off to PC for capitalizing on their opponents mistakes.  :popcorneater:

10900105_10204414110966388_335193103597111016144_10204414136567028_9207149312101

You're a LIAR!  It was NOT any student from Jackson County that did this it was a student from LIvingston Academy so keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth and you should apologize in person to the students of Jackson County and not hide behind this fictitious name!!! COWARD

Well this guy and another one on here has made it personal lieing about the kids from Jackson County, claiming to know the truth when they don't and for adults to do that and then hide behind a fictitious name on a website is not good in my opinion.  I'm not sure where they were sitting but the ones that were doing it had nothing to do with Jackson County and for this moron to get on here and say its true without knowing the real truth just rubs me the wrong way.  They'll get on here and accuse and ask for the entire student section to be banned but they won't get back on here and apologize and in my opinion should then ban themselves from the games for lieing about kids.

Glad the truth came out.  To speak about the entire student section from the actions of one person is being very harsh also.  Good luck to JC whenever the games get played.

where is the apology? How about you turn yourself in for being a liar and accusing the wrong fans? You've said "that is the truth" several times on this thread already and you have lied through your teeth but you refuse to take responsibility for your actions why is that?  You accused the students from Jackson County that was a lie, you cannot sweep it under the rug you're a liar plain and simple.  Now apologize to the students from Jackson County for lieing about them and saying they should be banned from the games, thats the least you can do at this point.

There are three fans seen flashing their phones.  One of them has on a Jackson County jersey.  All three are sitting in the Jackson County student section.  Now, I don't think the entire student section should be banned, and to some extent, gamesmanship by the student section on free throws is a part of the game.  But neither should you declare someone a liar when you didn't personally witness the event, as these pictures clearly show the events as bobcat300 spelled out, for the most part.  Anyway, water under the bridge, as they say.  Good luck to all teams in region play.  

10900105_10204414110966388_335193103597111016144_10204414136567028_9207149312101

There are three fans seen flashing their phones.  One of them has on a Jackson County jersey.  All three are sitting in the Jackson County student section.  Now, I don't think the entire student section should be banned, and to some extent, gamesmanship by the student section on free throws is a part of the game.  But neither should you declare someone a liar when you didn't personally witness the event, as these pictures clearly show the events as bobcat300 spelled out, for the most part.  Anyway, water under the bridge, as they say.  Good luck to all teams in region play.  

It was proven that it was NOT anyone from Jackson County but while we are throwing stones in my opinion Pickett County should be banned from post season play just like York is.  You want to point fingers at OUR student section unjustly?  We know for a FACT Pickett County's student section started a brawl with the York bench last year.  So you tell me which one needs to be banned?

So the kid in the Jackson County jersey sitting in the Jackson County student section flashing his phone at the player on the free throw line isn't from Jackson County?  Did you look at the pictures I posted?  Why bring up Pickett County's student section from last year?  You called someone a liar, and stated certain "FACTS" that are not supported by photographic evidence.  Fact is, I think you owe bobcatfan300 an apology.