Greene Devils 2015

Torch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the THS vs GHS scrimmage and I worked the chains and might have missed a score getting the setup going but it was a pretty good game overall. Devils front 7 did well against our RBs with the exception of one or two drives. Sophomore (#2 is it?) QB for Devils looked great but missed a couple wide open recievers far down field that would've been TDs. GHS RB looked sharp too. Our QB (THS) caught some of the secondary napping a lot and had a couple big plays. Overall I think THS scored more but it was a pretty even scrimmage.

Let's get this season rolling. I am excited about the new schedule better teams brings better games.

Army, I'm thinking the lack of enthusiasm amoung our GREENE faithful is due to several things. I think alot of our fans are expecting a less than good season from us this year, based on what im hearing from the public opinion. I personally have different thoughts, but im like you....an eternal optimist. I think the qb situation scares alot of the fans and i would HATE to have to make that call come game one. Some are saying the call has already been made, but i dont know. I havent talked to the HC about it, because i know it's probably a very sensitive subject and one I dont think I could imagine having to deal with. It happens all the time in coaching, but it hits closer to home when its the team you love and pour your heart and soul into like these coaches do....Thats not to say coaches everywhere else dont pour their heart and souls into what they do, i'm just saying this particular year, with this particular team, this particular coaching staff is faced with a daunting decision to make and one that not only effects the future of one kid, but the final year of another.....glad its not me.....GO DEVILS...wont be long now my friend!

This is the most quiet I think i've ever heard.......well, in this case, NOT HEARD...my Greeneville bretheren. I'm not sure if I like it better this way, or not...lol....Scrimmage time against 'lil DB here in about an hour and a half. Hope to see a good crowd at Burley for the kids sakes. GO GREENE TEAM

This is the most quiet I think i've ever heard.......well, in this case, NOT HEARD...my Greeneville bretheren. I'm not sure if I like it better this way, or not...lol....Scrimmage time against 'lil DB here in about an hour and a half. Hope to see a good crowd at Burley for the kids sakes. GO GREENE TEAM

Not used to all the quietness either but I'm sure it want stay this way.