Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

I understand Blackman supporters standing behind their former coach. However, at some point, you have to start thinking that you do not know the entire story. The principal and director of schools are educated people and have made their decisions based on the facts so far. This is not a witch hunt, there are legitimate findings that have brought them to this point. They are not required to publicly disclose all of the information that led them to the decisions they have made. It is probably in the best interest of Mr. Shadowens that the entire story is not detailed in a somewhat unreliable news source such as the DNJ. It is their job to do what is best for the school and your children. It is that simple. Based on the facts so far, it is best for everyone involved for him to look to another county for employment.

As far as the anonymous posters who use this forum as a way to publicly slander a coach, administrator, parent volunteer or even worse a player, you are nothing but a coward. The purpose of these message boards are to discuss sports and voice opinions, not slander someone's character.

I understand Blackman supporters standing behind their former coach. However, at some point, you have to start thinking that you do not know the entire story. The principal and director of schools are educated people and have made their decisions based on the facts so far. This is not a witch hunt, there are legitimate findings that have brought them to this point. They are not required to publicly disclose all of the information that led them to the decisions they have made. It is probably in the best interest of Mr. Shadowens that the entire story is not detailed in a somewhat unreliable news source such as the DNJ. It is their job to do what is best for the school and your children. It is that simple. Based on the facts so far, it is best for everyone involved for him to look to another county for employment.

As far as the anonymous posters who use this forum as a way to publicly slander a coach, administrator, parent volunteer or even worse a player, you are nothing but a coward. The purpose of these message boards are to discuss sports and voice opinions, not slander someone's character.

You better be choosing your words carefully here see. Stating facts and or opinions will get you a call from the Knuckles and the Goon Squad! :popcorneater:

Singleton you are unreal and as far as coward goes you are way off the thought of me in that sentence. You keep playing pretend all people ignorant rants have consequences. I have tried to be quiet but you just want quit. Mike, phillip treated your son great as did I and you bash us. Why don't you Wayne and whoever get with me and I will accept your apologize when this investigation is over or I will apologize to you all but I wouldn't expect it. I will give you the goon comment if you give me the ignorant from you.

I really hate this has come to this it was so unnecessary. Wayne and Mike we are grown men and this name calling needs to stop. You do not like me and I do not like you but the word calling and rants need to stop. You and Wayne do not know Philip or the whole story just like us. I believe and believe in Philip and made points about Justus but you ignore them and I ignore yours but I stard facts and your argument is based on accusations and what ifs and no evidence. I can promise you Philip and Blackman will move on but trying to attack a mans character is a total out of line. You will have to live with your comments when this is over and I as well. This needs to stop in public forum. If you two want to sit down with me and compare notes I welcome it, but this forum between us needs to end.

I really hate this has come to this it was so unnecessary. Wayne and Mike we are grown men and this name calling needs to stop. You do not like me and I do not like you but the word calling and rants need to stop. You and Wayne do not know Philip or the whole story just like us. I believe and believe in Philip and made points about Justus but you ignore them and I ignore yours but I stard facts and your argument is based on accusations and what ifs and no evidence. I can promise you Philip and Blackman will move on but trying to attack a mans character is a total out of line. You will have to live with your comments when this is over and I as well. This needs to stop in public forum. If you two want to sit down with me and compare notes I welcome it, but this forum between us needs to end.

Libel.....you mean libel. 

Allegedly.

(Thanks to RR for straightening me out earlier)

Enter Goon Squad.........Treyrae, I have never had a problem with you until you started making things personal. Bringing up a mans child is way out of bounds on this forum.

Please show me a post where I have attacked my coach. For the record I LOVE my coach and my kids school, and will be forever grateful that my kids were able to play for the man. What I have attempted to do on this forum is state the facts as they have been reported by the DNJ in order to keep things from getting personal.

Here is what I have said from the beginning and you tell me what I have misstated?

1. there was an altercation

2. there was an audit

3. there was a recommendation

4. there was a resignation

5. there is an investigation

Please help me understand which of those facts reported by the DNJ are incorrect? You act as if I have an ax to grind. I can assure this thing is a crushing blow to me personally. I have not nor will I try to make this personal (ok maybe the Goon Squad may have been personal). The damage is done and reaches further that any of us can comprehend. I am having to answer to my family, friends to co-workers and colleagues about what is happening at my kids school. What I want most is for everyone involved to move on.

You my friend need to be the one acting like a grown-up and not a Goon Squad!

Once again for the record I LOVE MY COACH! :popcorneater:

Enter Goon Squad.........Treyrae, I have never had a problem with you until you started making things personal. Bringing up a mans child is way out of bounds on this forum.

Please show me a post where I have attacked my coach. For the record I LOVE my coach and my kids school, and will be forever grateful that my kids were able to play for the man. What I have attempted to do on this forum is state the facts as they have been reported by the DNJ in order to keep things from getting personal.

Here is what I have said from the beginning and you tell me what I have misstated?

1. there was an altercation

2. there was an audit

3. there was a recommendation

4. there was a resignation

5. there is an investigation

Please help me understand which of those facts reported by the DNJ are incorrect? You act as if I have an ax to grind. I can assure this thing is a crushing blow to me personally. I have not nor will I try to make this personal (ok maybe the Goon Squad may have been personal). The damage is done and reaches further that any of us can comprehend. I am having to answer to my family, friends to co-workers and colleagues about what is happening at my kids school. What I want most is for everyone involved to move on.

You my friend need to be the one acting like a grown-up and not a Goon Squad!

Once again for the record I LOVE MY COACH! :popcorneater: