Shadowens resigns.......

HSFBLLRKS

I agree he didn't have a choice. He was either told to resign or would be fired. He is still at Blackman teaching, though. He was just relieved of his coaching duties. I'm sorry, but if he had done something so bad as to personally warrant a criminal investigation he would at least be placed on leave pending investigation or at least transferred to another school. The problem is that the public has been made aware of barely any of the actual facts.

MKD is good people. He supports Shad and is just basing off of what has been published publicly, which we all know isn't the full story.

I agree 100% with the rest of your post, though!

Thanks Blaze! I have tried really hard to keep my post to the facts as the have been reported by the DNJ. I love my coach and my school and it I pains me to see this thing play out the way that it has. Only time will heal these wounds and as Blaze45 said yesterday, its time to let the healing take place. I wish my coach nothing but the best with where ever he winds up. He will be successful, he's too good of a coach not to. As for Craig, good luck my man, and as for who I am I think you already know. I am mykidsdad and I am done with this thread.

We Are Still Blackman! Let the healing began! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Sad situation I know nothing except what's been said on here, but I'm sure the coach knows what the problem was for the principle to ask for his resignation. Otherwise if it was me I would have already  filed a law suit against everybody involved.

Like I said I know no facts so I'm "Just Saying." 

Sad situation I know nothing except what's been said on here, but I'm sure the coach knows what the problem was for the principle to ask for his resignation. Otherwise if it was me I would have already  filed a law suit against everybody involved.

Like I said I know no facts so I'm "Just Saying." 

there is more to it

I guess the more concerning factor here is that the Sheriffs department was brought in to this investigation by who? The booster club is a private organization that is not governed by the School or Board. So what place does the sheriffs department have investigating poor record keeping? I see that might be a matter between the Boosters and the Coach to decide if that was deemed necessary. This SEEMS to be around the mishandling of funds or receipts, IF it was a legitimate cause I believe there would have been an arrest made or charges brought by now. I in no way believe he did anything wrong, I just find it odd that it has taken  over a month and a half since the investigation started with the school board.and they still have no answer. This seems like a stall tactic knowing that the upcoming season and spring practice needs to start soon and a plan for a coach is now imperative forcing parents to hop off the band wagon and move on. I know Coach is a great man and he and his family will rebound just fine. Praying for great things for them

My 'rumor sources' tell me it is not only Blackman AND football being looked at.  EVERY school and EVERY sports program both High and Middle school in the County is being looked at.  Because of that and short Detective resources is causing a drawn out investigation.  We may not know everything this year.

My 'rumor sources' tell me it is not only Blackman AND football being looked at.  EVERY school and EVERY sports program both High and Middle school in the County is being looked at.  Because of that and short Detective resources is causing a drawn out investigation.  We may not know everything this year.

Unfortunately with all that has transpired this year in Rutherford county sports programs I would not doubt it. I hate that, if it ends up being the case.

"ThrowXaway" sounds a whole bunch like Wayne Armstrong and I'm pretty sure he has already been told to keep his mouth shut or he would be sued for slander. Hope no one has the ability on here to find out who's behind that screen name and get that proof to Shad.....hate to see a guy who doesn't make much driving a forklift get sued to trying to ruin a good mans name and career....

...yeah here's the 2nd one. :popcorneater: I am very thankful to drive a forklift. if you think you cut me by saying that then that's a reflection on you. Nobody's told me to keep my mouth shut. In fact you and I spoke freely at IHOP that night for a good two hours. 

You and throwaway are a JOKE. HE was not fired and I know all the facts. The sheriff department will be conclude their investigation with nothing to show against Philip. This is whole situation is bull. 1st the BOARD and county comptroller found no wrong doings as to Philip involvement with booster club. 2nd Wayne Armstrong is a coward and a joke. Philip had no access to checks and funds without Wayne Armstrong knowledge. Wayne (throwaway) has deflected blame and cause as soon as Justus scared him. Wayne you need to keep your mouth shut and I have been on the sideline watching this to long. 3rd Oakland wanted Philip but the principal was told by Dr Odom to back off. Dr odom was mad because of the parents relentless phone call, emails, and request for documents.

As for WBlount Philip is interested and I hope he goes and I will come with him and possibly one other IF he is offered the job. Oh yea before you say don't hide behind your username, my name is Craig Harris the defensive line coach at Blackman when Philip was there. I don't hide so throwaway you and mykidsdad need to know what your talking about or do us all a favor and shut up. Cowards

very well written... Hey Craig, I (Wayne) am not "throwaway". I don't hide "treyrae". My name is in my username. And Dr. Justus has never "scared" me. She's only been professional in my dealings with her in all of this.

Wayne you are nothing but a Justus puppet. You seem to think I'm scared of you. Your a joke in my world a speck of dust a little man who plays pretend. I despise a man like you who deflects blame from himself. You have me confuse I want conflict between me and you. You run your mouth call a good man a criminal, and go the press to destroy his character with no proof . You back the wrong horse and come across as a puppet. Your accusations are false and misleading and you deserve Watson a loser as well. You know my number and I'm available anytime. I despise people like you. Philip is one of my closest friends and you go on a campaign to destroy him and I promise you I will not let you continue. you email parents to get them to stop and ridicule them such as your email. Wayne just stop and back off and leave this man alone. Your going to look like an idiot when this is concluded and philip is found for no wrongdoings.

Edited by TREYRAE