Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

Enjoyed catching up with some people at the jamboree. The student section was loud tonight, I guess because that's where our starters were sitting during the game

I dont know what game you were at but the starters were all playing and looked good. PF did not get a 1st down and even went for it on 4th down. In the past PF has moved the ball hopefully its a sign of good things to come for the Defense. Offense looked pretty good too although depth at the wr position looks to be down a bit from years past. I am also still concerned about the oline and their ability to run block. I think its going to be a fun season & the Bears are going to get tested every week. 

GB

I dont know what game you were at but the starters were all playing and looked good. PF did not get a 1st down and even went for it on 4th down. In the past PF has moved the ball hopefully its a sign of good things to come for the Defense. Offense looked pretty good too although depth at the wr position looks to be down a bit from years past. I am also still concerned about the oline and their ability to run block. I think its going to be a fun season & the Bears are going to get tested every week.

GB

Bruh, surely you caught on to why I said that. I was making a joke. In all seriousness, I thought we played our 1's too long. But I do like us putting it on pf. I wish our "director of schools" would let us play gp in the jamboree so we could spank the boys above the tunnel. Anything to let Benny save face I guess