Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

I heard Banks had 2 long TD runs vs a very good McCallie D. Also heard the Bears defense was like Swiss cheese with holes everywhere. Same as usual for the Bears good on offense not so much on defense. Cheers to another year scoring 50+ each week, too bad they cant stop anybody. I am crossing my fingers but it sounds like more of the same. They are going to need some stops come playoff time hopefully they will get it right.

GoBears!!

I heard Banks had 2 long TD runs vs a very good McCallie D. Also heard the Bears defense was like Swiss cheese with holes everywhere. Same as usual for the Bears good on offense not so much on defense. Cheers to another year scoring 50+ each week, too bad they cant stop anybody. I am crossing my fingers but it sounds like more of the same. They are going to need some stops come playoff time hopefully they will get it right.

GoBears!!

Why is the D soft? Just not enough speed? Coaching? Personally I'd rather have a decent offense and a great defense. I've never been big on the high flying offenses with a mediocre defense. Defense is what wins, ultimately. But, you do have to be able to score as well.

Why is the D soft? Just not enough speed? Coaching? Personally I'd rather have a decent offense and a great defense. I've never been big on the high flying offenses with a mediocre defense. Defense is what wins, ultimately. But, you do have to be able to score as well.

Idk but we will find out soon enough when they go to Cleveland. I agree they must be good on both sides to think about winning a state championship. The D was better last year & I am hoping they continue in that direction. 

GB

I heard the biggest problem was the secondary. Also had a couple defensive starters out with injury that should be ready for the first game. Also heard there's been some very tough practices since the scrimmage. I think mccallie was a eye opener and the d will improve by the opener. Will we play pf in the jamboree again?

So I am assuming our Smoky Bears could be in for a rough year ahead. When Banks becomes ineligible to play correct.     :huh:

No not at all. The offense is very good without Banks with him 1 of the best ever at SC. I heard today his mom has moved and got a job so it looks like he is here to stay. I did some investigating since SDOT said the Bears had injuries and that was the case. Both corners and 4 of the 5 starting LBs were out of the scrimmage. I can tell you any Smoky Bears team will be in for a rough year if 6 defensive starters are out for a friday night game. As always the Bears need to stay healthy and it sounds like they are just being cautious. Make no mistake about it if this team is healthy I predict 1 of the best seasons ever.

GoBears!!

No not at all. The offense is very good without Banks with him 1 of the best ever at SC. I heard today his mom has moved and got a job so it looks like he is here to stay. I did some investigating since SDOT said the Bears had injuries and that was the case. Both corners and 4 of the 5 starting LBs were out of the scrimmage. I can tell you any Smoky Bears team will be in for a rough year if 6 defensive starters are out for a friday night game. As always the Bears need to stay healthy and it sounds like they are just being cautious. Make no mistake about it if this team is healthy I predict 1 of the best seasons ever.

GoBears!!

Glad my info checked out ;)

GoBears!!

This should make my step brother very happy