Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

FYI, and remember that I am only the messenger, so don't shoot me.

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/prepextra/sevier-county-to-file-hardship-on-behalf-of-dorian-banks_22204393

Earlier in the spring I heard he was gonna be cleared. Then about 3 weeks ago I started hearing that maybe it's not looking so good. Right now it seems like its leaning towards no. Hopefully it works out, just have to wait and see. Bison said wave coaches going to tssaa office and telling on him. That's when it started to go towards no. Maybe bison does have the scoop. Hopefully they just let banks play!!

Earlier in the spring I heard he was gonna be cleared. Then about 3 weeks ago I started hearing that maybe it's not looking so good. Right now it seems like its leaning towards no. Hopefully it works out, just have to wait and see. Bison said wave coaches going to tssaa office and telling on him. That's when it started to go towards no. Maybe bison does have the scoop. Hopefully they just let banks play!!

Don't lose credibility by believing Bisontruth that's all I have to say

I agree. I don't think it is official. I hope it happens but don't understand how that has taken place. The way I understand it, a second hardship would have to be granted or mom move to Sevier County. Mom is still in Gallatin. What reason qualifies him for a second hardship?

Same as mentioned in article. Bisontruth does not have scoop. This is out of Gallatin or Sevier County coaches hands. TSSAA must grant second hardship or mom must move. Let Banks play!

Same as mentioned in article. Bisontruth does not have scoop. This is out of Gallatin or Sevier County coaches hands. TSSAA must grant second hardship or mom must move. Let Banks play!

Car wash tomorrow on dolly parton parkway. Fundraiser for a u-haul. Gb89 is working on employment for after the move

• 2 weeks later...

We will know the fate of Banks in a few days. Practice 3 days is what the article says then either the Bears can move on with or without him. I have heard that mom must move and has not done so I guess this kid is going to get hung by TSSAA. It makes no since to me to not let a kid play because he moves a lot. I'm sure he has very little control over the living situation that he has been dealt. How is the TSSAA helping a kid by not letting him play? If his mom had money they could just move and rent and pay his way out of this & that's the part I don't like. Rich kid makes this happen regular Joe kid cant and gets punished. The Bears had a kid last year who found out during summer practices he was not going to play so his dad moved and the kid played at the other school in the same season. Money may not be everything but it makes staying eligible with the TSSAA very simple.

GoBears!

We will know the fate of Banks in a few days. Practice 3 days is what the article says then either the Bears can move on with or without him. I have heard that mom must move and has not done so I guess this kid is going to get hung by TSSAA. It makes no since to me to not let a kid play because he moves a lot. I'm sure he has very little control over the living situation that he has been dealt. How is the TSSAA helping a kid by not letting him play? If his mom had money they could just move and rent and pay his way out of this & that's the part I don't like. Rich kid makes this happen regular Joe kid cant and gets punished. The Bears had a kid last year who found out during summer practices he was not going to play so his dad moved and the kid played at the other school in the same season. Money may not be everything but it makes staying eligible with the TSSAA very simple.

GoBears!

Excellent points! Mom has to move. I know several people that would help her do so if she wanted to. Just a bad situation for the kid. He should have stayed at Sevier County last time or at Gallatin for this year to guarantee eligibility.

Good luck to Sevier County and Banks.

Went to the combine tonight. Was told that Dorian will get to play this year. He looked fast, heard he knocked a couple tenths off his 40. Griffin looks like a beast, he's been working hard in the weight room. Cates looked fast in the 40 and looks like he's been working out hard too. Our linemen look smaller than last year, and smaller numbers too. Our numbers look down overall. Our starters should be good but very little depth. If we stay healthy should be a good year for the smoky bears

Went to the combine tonight. Was told that Dorian will get to play this year. He looked fast, heard he knocked a couple tenths off his 40. Griffin looks like a beast, he's been working hard in the weight room. Cates looked fast in the 40 and looks like he's been working out hard too. Our linemen look smaller than last year, and smaller numbers too. Our numbers look down overall. Our starters should be good but very little depth. If we stay healthy should be a good year for the smoky bears

Sounds like your team will have a great year. Hope eligibility becomes official. Dorian's 40 was 4.39 and probably knocked a couple hundredths off, not tenths. Bo Jackson would be jealous.

Let Banks play!