Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

Galloway being back is a real asset this season. No doubt they are rebuilding the Oline but I think he will find the right combination up front. Many great HS lineman are small guys so that is not a big deal. Its not like they ask them to move guys like in the old power running days its very different up front then it used to be IMO. This team needs Banks at TB to be a title contender so I have my fingers crossed but, until I read that he is eligible in some news publication or see him in a game uni I will still have some doubt. If he cut a couple tenths off his 40 he will be scary fast. When he played as a soph he was the fastest kid on the field every Friday night. Triple D express coming down the tracks. 

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

Sounds like your team will have a great year. Hope eligibility becomes official. Dorian's 40 was 4.39 and probably knocked a couple hundredths off, not tenths. Bo Jackson would be jealous.

Let Banks play!

Yes, hundredths. My mistake on that. Be pretty impressive if he did knock off a couple tenths lol

Galloway being back is a real asset this season. No doubt they are rebuilding the Oline but I think he will find the right combination up front. Many great HS lineman are small guys so that is not a big deal. Its not like they ask them to move guys like in the old power running days its very different up front then it used to be IMO. This team needs Banks at TB to be a title contender so I have my fingers crossed but, until I read that he is eligible in some news publication or see him in a game uni I will still have some doubt. If he cut a couple tenths off his 40 he will be scary fast. When he played as a soph he was the fastest kid on the field every Friday night. Triple D express coming down the tracks.

GoBears!

It was good seeing Galloway back out on the field. I think the line will be fine, but the small numbers worried me more than the smaller size. I should have said hundreds not tenths on his time, but he is really fast. Cates impressed me with his speed too. I think Griffin is going to be really special this year. Our line looked faster, so maybe that will make up for the smaller size. I'm really curious how we'll look in the scrimmages. Could be a good year

IS THIS YOUR SCHOOL SDOT? ? I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN OAK RIDGE /MARIVUL/#BIGBOYFOOTBALL FAN#LOP

Yeah, thought I had been pretty clear about that. Not like copyandpastedave and cheer for who is winning, I stick with my team. I do follow what those schools are doing, but the smoky bears are the team I support.