Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

I have a feeling some of the lineman are going to play both ways. One I think is for sure going to have to play both ways. A big plus is the oline coach is going to be back and he will make them better. Also I know of at least 2 soph lineman that will play pretty quick. Kids and parents are afraid to compete so they go to smaller schools to play right away. It's a loser mentality in my book but things are just not what they used to be. Instant gratification blah blah blah these kids will have to earn something some day it's just not going to be in highschool sports. Maybe I will send my next kid to gp so he can be pitcher qb and point guard all while weighing 250 with a strict diet of McDonald's and cheesy puffs. Don't worry sdot this team is going to roll and lots of young talent on the way. The popular lets go play at the new school is already fading this is much like the days when pf opened up it hurt for a few years then the focus shifted back to SC. Nva might win at the level they are at but if they ever have to play with the big dogs they will get handled.

GoBears!!

Predict some blowouts!!

I have a feeling some of the lineman are going to play both ways. One I think is for sure going to have to play both ways. A big plus is the oline coach is going to be back and he will make them better. Also I know of at least 2 soph lineman that will play pretty quick. Kids and parents are afraid to compete so they go to smaller schools to play right away. It's a loser mentality in my book but things are just not what they used to be. Instant gratification blah blah blah these kids will have to earn something some day it's just not going to be in highschool sports. Maybe I will send my next kid to gp so he can be pitcher qb and point guard all while weighing 250 with a strict diet of McDonald's and cheesy puffs. Don't worry sdot this team is going to roll and lots of young talent on the way. The popular lets go play at the new school is already fading this is much like the days when pf opened up it hurt for a few years then the focus shifted back to SC. Nva might win at the level they are at but if they ever have to play with the big dogs they will get handled.

GoBears!!

Don't knock the cheesy puffs. I'm sure sevier county will be"the team" in sevier county. But as long as Loveday is at nva he's going to pull some good kids there. And if meadows stays at pf he's going to be pulling the kids too. And their wrestling program is going to get some kids who want to play football and wrestle too. I hope your right about SC being the main focus, but there's a school on either side of us that's gonna be pulling kids away. I think I know which linemen you're talking about. They're good players, but playing both ways against teams like OR and DB will be tough. I hope they have guys ready to go in and give those guys a rest here and there. And hopefully the gallatin people will stay out of tssaa office long enough to let banks get cleared. Let banks play! Let banks play! (Rtruth and gwave that last part was "tongue in cheek". Bison is funny tho)

Don't knock the cheesy puffs. I'm sure sevier county will be"the team" in sevier county. But as long as Loveday is at nva he's going to pull some good kids there. And if meadows stays at pf he's going to be pulling the kids too. And their wrestling program is going to get some kids who want to play football and wrestle too. I hope your right about SC being the main focus, but there's a school on either side of us that's gonna be pulling kids away. I think I know which linemen you're talking about. They're good players, but playing both ways against teams like OR and DB will be tough. I hope they have guys ready to go in and give those guys a rest here and there. And hopefully the gallatin people will stay out of tssaa office long enough to let banks get cleared. Let banks play! Let banks play! (Rtruth and gwave that last part was "tongue in cheek". Bison is funny tho)

I agree with basically everything you have said. As far as lineman I count 11 off the top of my shallow brain that can hold down a spot and I am sure that I am missing some names so I think they should be good to go 1 way. Not much depth but whats new. Also dont underestimate coach Gallaway in my opinion he is top notch. They could go with horning,britton,roberts,barnes,rader on OL. Then ellis, mays, pancoto DL and thats a solid line on both sides. You then have ramsey, bersh, jeffers & possibly 1or2 more  who could also play in any of those spots above. Center will be the spot that drops off the most from last year along with arwood being gone. They  have work to do but they will get there. Even the head man is an o line type guy so they will get coached.  Those 11 or so guys can play the 8 spots available and of those 11 at least 3 could play both ways if needed 1 for sure. This depth chart is trade marked by ricky bobby inc.

As for playing football at PF can you imagine playing in the summer heat steps away from a sewer plant. I guess you could call that a home field advantage.

Let Banks play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

I agree with basically everything you have said. As far as lineman I count 11 off the top of my shallow brain that can hold down a spot and I am sure that I am missing some names so I think they should be good to go 1 way. Not much depth but whats new. Also dont underestimate coach Gallaway in my opinion he is top notch. They could go with horning,britton,roberts,barnes,rader on OL. Then ellis, mays, pancoto DL and thats a solid line on both sides. You then have ramsey, bersh, jeffers & possibly 1or2 more who could also play in any of those spots above. Center will be the spot that drops off the most from last year along with arwood being gone. They have work to do but they will get there. Even the head man is an o line type guy so they will get coached. Those 11 or so guys can play the 8 spots available and of those 11 at least 3 could play both ways if needed 1 for sure. This depth chart is trade marked by ricky bobby inc.

As for playing football at PF can you imagine playing in the summer heat steps away from a sewer plant. I guess you could call that a home field advantage.

Let Banks play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBears!

Galloway is a very good line coach and will have them as ready as possible. I think Ellis and pancotto will be very good for us this year. Losing arwood at d end will hurt, but I'm not worried about d line. I think we'll be fine there. It's the o line I'm most concerned about. But we have a few more linemen than I thought. And lingo and Galloway know the line so maybe we'll be okay.

And I didn't think about the sewer plant at pf lol. That does make it seem like a crappy place to play lol.

GB did you see today's mtn press article about Griffin? I thought he would be a standout this year. This article made me even more confident hes gonna show out this year.

Galloway is a very good line coach and will have them as ready as possible. I think Ellis and pancotto will be very good for us this year. Losing arwood at d end will hurt, but I'm not worried about d line. I think we'll be fine there. It's the o line I'm most concerned about. But we have a few more linemen than I thought. And lingo and Galloway know the line so maybe we'll be okay.

And I didn't think about the sewer plant at pf lol. That does make it seem like a crappy place to play lol.

GB did you see today's mtn press article about Griffin? I thought he would be a standout this year. This article made me even more confident hes gonna show out this year.

I think Griffin will be a monster. Probably 1 of the best 2 or 3 players on the field any Friday night. I think britton is about to become a very good player and horning (probably miss spelled) has a huge upside kid could be a big time lineman if he stays healthy. That is potentially a solid backside for duece. I am also predicting that soph rader will take a oline spot very shortly maybe rt tackle. Pancotto could be a key in the line up because he is a good d line man no doubt but, he may be more valuable at center & although I have no idea if thats even a consideration in the coaches minds I would think galloway will lobby for the best 5 he can get. I think barnes can play rt guard so that line up looks tough. Then on dl could go ellis mays inside and jeffers or bersh. Pancotto is definitely valuable either way they play it. After seeing the spring scrimmage I am sure that center is high on the priority list.

GB

Edited by gobears89

I think Griffin will be a monster. Probably 1 of the best 2 or 3 players on the field any Friday night. I think britton is about to become a very good player and horning (probably miss spelled) has a huge upside kid could be a big time lineman if he stays healthy. That is potentially a solid backside for duece. I am also predicting that soph rader will take a oline spot very shortly maybe rt tackle. Pancotto could be a key in the line up because he is a good d line man no doubt but, he may be more valuable at center & although I have no idea if thats even a consideration in the coaches minds I would think galloway will lobby for the best 5 he can get. I think barnes can play rt guard so that line up looks tough. Then on dl could go ellis mays inside and jeffers or bersh. Pancotto is definitely valuable either way they play it. After seeing the spring scrimmage I am sure that center is high on the priority list.

GB

I'd say Griffin will be the RB if banks doesn't play. Griffin will be a game changer wherever he plays. We got a couple that can run the ball, I would imagine he plays LB and some RB. Hopefully banks is cleared and Griffin can mainly play defense with some runs depending on the situation. Pancotto was a good center in JV, he was one I figured you was saying could go both ways. I'm sure Galloway will try to get the best 5, its seemed like we put our better players on o line, with arwood last year being the exception. After seeing your suggested lineup I feel better. We'll more come August after some of the scrimmages how we look. Got some question marks but could be a really special for the smoky bears. Let banks play!

If banks isn't eligible this year then station camp may be the only team in Tennessee to go undefeated. It's the wrong SC, but at least a SC will be undefeated

Well they do have the best coachez, playerz, fanz, concessionz, colorz, mascotz, home ownerz associationz, foot clinicz, speelin bee champz, and bestez more puttin in SECz football playerz in all Tenneezzee. Go Bizon!! Edited by GWAVE1