Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

Ridiculous, there is no truth with you. SC has turned in more to TSSAA in it's 13 years than Gallatin has in 100 years which was once, your school. Learn to spell or go transfer to a different school young man.

I wish r-truth and gwave would quit turning people to tssaa. Lol. That bison guy talks like stars if he listened to new kids on the block

gwave1 knows Bison are better at all sportz. wave got lucky win in fb, Bison won all other sportz. Let Banks play/. go Bison!

How many state titles in Anything have ya'll won? I know of two Gallatin won just this year. Better at all sportz...not getting that spelling bee title anytime soon either. Edited by GWAVE1

Hey Bears fans, from what I can tell you have not played the Daniel Boone Trail Blazers in 35 years, so any early thoughts on the Oct 2 game?        SC has been a strong 6A team for several years so unless the bottom falls out I don't think you will have much trouble with the Blazers.    Your biggest challenge will likely be trying to find Gray, TN.      I will tell you that Boone has one of the best concession stands around the Tri-cities area, there are always Chic-fila sandwiches plus freshly grilled HB's and HD's, so bring a big appetite when you come up here.     Oh yeah, we do not allow drinking inside the stadium, but if you pay attention out in the parking lot you may run across some Booneshine for a fair price....

Hey Bears fans, from what I can tell you have not played the Daniel Boone Trail Blazers in 35 years, so any early thoughts on the Oct 2 game?        SC has been a strong 6A team for several years so unless the bottom falls out I don't think you will have much trouble with the Blazers.    Your biggest challenge will likely be trying to find Gray, TN.      I will tell you that Boone has one of the best concession stands around the Tri-cities area, there are always Chic-fila sandwiches plus freshly grilled HB's and HD's, so bring a big appetite when you come up here.     Oh yeah, we do not allow drinking inside the stadium, but if you pay attention out in the parking lot you may run across some Booneshine for a fair price....

Booneshine sounds perfect for a friday night! My thoughts on the game are I think it will be tough for boone to deal with the pace of the Smoky Bear offense. This could be 1 of the best teams they have had and late in the season by the time they see boone they will be battle tested and sharp. They have a very tough 1st half of the year and that could be bad news for the Blazers. I truly enjoy traveling to new venues and cant wait to get to watch the Bears play at the stone castle. So of the 3 new tri city area teams who is the best tn high, boone, or crocket? What type of offense does boone run & who should I be looking out for position wise?

GoBears!

Booneshine sounds perfect for a friday night! My thoughts on the game are I think it will be tough for boone to deal with the pace of the Smoky Bear offense. This could be 1 of the best teams they have had and late in the season by the time they see boone they will be battle tested and sharp. They have a very tough 1st half of the year and that could be bad news for the Blazers. I truly enjoy traveling to new venues and cant wait to get to watch the Bears play at the stone castle. So of the 3 new tri city area teams who is the best tn high, boone, or crocket? What type of offense does boone run & who should I be looking out for position wise?

GoBears!

Of the 3, Tenn High will give you the most trouble, Crockett and Boone will be easy wins for the Bears and I can't see you losing to the Vikings either, but don't take them lightly or you will pay.  They just revamped the castle a year or 2 ago and it is very nice, great atmosphere over there.

On offense Boone runs a 2 back set and mostly just hands off and runs between the tackles, a lot of dive plays and counters.  We pass occasionally as well, nothing fancy, just drop straight back and let it fly.   It is usually pretty obvious (from a fan in the stands) what the play is going to be.   We have a big lineman who is supposed to be a D1 prospect, other than that our line is always undersized, but quick and very well coached.   I think we have just average skill players this year.     Oh and we typically have 2 female PAT kickers.

Boone has never done very well against 6A teams, the lone exception being 2009 when we ran the Tri-cities table (i.e., beat Science Hill, Tenn High and Dobyns Bennett in the same season).   That feat has rarely if ever been done  by a Tri-cities team.

As already mentioned, we have great concessions too.   Our stadium is ok, nothing great, but one nice feature is they let you walk on the entire track around the field, most high schools do not allow that any more.     And there is a big grassy area on the home side where all the smaller kids like to play during the game.    Boone is a very family friendly place, so bring the wife and kids and have a good time

Of the 3, Tenn High will give you the most trouble, Crockett and Boone will be easy wins for the Bears and I can't see you losing to the Vikings either, but don't take them lightly or you will pay. They just revamped the castle a year or 2 ago and it is very nice, great atmosphere over there.

On offense Boone runs a 2 back set and mostly just hands off and runs between the tackles, a lot of dive plays and counters. We pass occasionally as well, nothing fancy, just drop straight back and let it fly. It is usually pretty obvious (from a fan in the stands) what the play is going to be. We have a big lineman who is supposed to be a D1 prospect, other than that our line is always undersized, but quick and very well coached. I think we have just average skill players this year. Oh and we typically have 2 female PAT kickers.

Boone has never done very well against 6A teams, the lone exception being 2009 when we ran the Tri-cities table (i.e., beat Science Hill, Tenn High and Dobyns Bennett in the same season). That feat has rarely if ever been done by a Tri-cities team.

As already mentioned, we have great concessions too. Our stadium is ok, nothing great, but one nice feature is they let you walk on the entire track around the field, most high schools do not allow that any more. And there is a big grassy area on the home side where all the smaller kids like to play during the game. Boone is a very family friendly place, so bring the wife and kids and have a good time

TN high is the team that worry me out of those three. We should beat Crockett and boone by 3 TDs. We might take some mma training before those games tho ;) I am looking forward to visiting some different stadiums and Daniel boone sounds like a good one