Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

Banks being eligible will definitely help SC in the long run. Still wish I knew how TSSAA works. How many schools has this kid enrolled in while in HS? If I'm Jaylond Woods, I'm researching to see if I have a case.

3. 4 if you count sevier county twice. And you have a better chance of understanding tax codes than you do tssaa

3. 4 if you count sevier county twice. And you have a better chance of understanding tax codes than you do tssaa

Actually he went to Ezell Harding first as his uncle was an assistant coach after attending Shafer Middle School and elementary schools in Gallatin. He left there and enrolled in Gallatin for a few days and left for Station Camp for a couple days then to Sevier County the first time moving in with his dad. He then moved back to Gallatin with his mom and attended Gallatin High School this past year and left for Sevier County a second time. So this is his 6th time enrolling in school having played for 3 different high schools in three years. Regardless, he has a lot of talent and if he gains consistency in life, he will do well.

Actually he went to Ezell Harding first as his uncle was an assistant coach after attending Shafer Middle School and elementary schools in Gallatin. He left there and enrolled in Gallatin for a few days and left for Station Camp for a couple days then to Sevier County the first time moving in with his dad. He then moved back to Gallatin with his mom and attended Gallatin High School this past year and left for Sevier County a second time. So this is his 6th time enrolling in school having played for 3 different high schools in three years. Regardless, he has a lot of talent and if he gains consistency in life, he will do well.

I didn't know about the "short enrollments". I was counting ezell, sevier co, gallatin, sevier co. Definitely has a lot of talent. Hope he's able to really develop this year and continue on at the next level

I didn't know about the "short enrollments". I was counting ezell, sevier co, gallatin, sevier co. Definitely has a lot of talent. Hope he's able to really develop this year and continue on at the next level

He never really reached the high expectations that everybody thought he would be at Gallatin. That is on us as fans. He had a solid year though. Hope for the best for him.

He never really reached the high expectations that everybody thought he would be at Gallatin. That is on us as fans. He had a solid year though. Hope for the best for him.

I believe Gallatin utilized him well at running back, receiver and defensive back. He still lacks the size that our sophomore running back had. They split time well last season with the offense that was ran with a dual threat quarterback to boot. I believe he would have received more touches this year, however, he projects better at DB/special teams in college. He rushed for nearly 1000 yards and another 150 receiving at Gallatin.

That's every fan base. I was guilty myself, because he was so highly recruited I expected to score every time he touched the ball. A bit unrealistic for a sophomore at a new school. This year I'm gonna try to sit back and enjoying watching the smoky bears

I believe Gallatin utilized him well at running back, receiver and defensive back. He still lacks the size that our sophomore running back had. They split time well last season with the offense that was ran with a dual threat quarterback to boot. I believe he would have received more touches this year, however, he projects better at DB/special teams in college. He rushed for nearly 1000 yards and another 150 receiving at Gallatin.

Sounds like he was utilized very well. And DB is what I've heard for college too

I totally agree. He was utilized very well but with his speed I at first was expecting explosive runs every play. He battled a concussion early on and like you said his size limited him. After about midway through the year I thought he was getting better. To my knowledge he never complained about wherever they put him. I think this year would have been more of the same. You have to account for his speed in the open field. He was a solid defensive back and return man. He helped Gallatin a lot when the other runningback went down. They would have been a solid one two punch which is much needed in our new region. I have learned that if they don't want to be here in Gallatin then I can't worry with them. I think Sevier Co will have an outstanding year and I think Gallatin will not be too shabby either.

That's every fan base. I was guilty myself, because he was so highly recruited I expected to score every time he touched the ball. A bit unrealistic for a sophomore at a new school. This year I'm gonna try to sit back and enjoying watching the smoky bears

I think you will have plenty to cheer for. In fact I think that Sevier Co is primed to take the East. Ya'll definitely have the skill people just hope your lines are good. Maybe with some luck Gallatin and Sevier Co can meet in that first ever game. Then we would all have something to talk about!!

Who is going to replace the kicker? That kid the last 2 seasons kicked the ball in the endzone most of the time & he will be missed. Whats going on at the field at night are you thinking about spray painting the stadium? Don't do it cameras everywhere :roflol: 

2015 State Champs?

Edited by gobears89