REGION 7A TOURNAMENT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong but I will take LC, Halls, Humboldt, UC Tuesday night. I think we have 4 good teams in our district, good luck to all four teams.

Normally, I would agree 100% but McKenzie is 5-1 against our district including 2-0 vs Humboldt and 1-1 vs Lake County...McKenzie has an 18 pt win over the Falcons in McKenzie...

McKenzie has a good team. They have a White boy that can shoot the 3, and a tall, Black kid that is a talented ball player. I'm sorry, but I can't remember their names. From what I saw the night I saw them play Greenfield, they're a pretty good team. 

I'm gonna predict that District 14 will win all the games, except the one where the Rebels play Lake Co. I think the Rebels may pull that one out. 

Help spread the word about this and have students sign up....

Bethel University is proud to be the home of the Region 7A Basketball Tournaments this year.

We want to tell you about an event that will be held Wednesday, February 25 during the half time of the 2nd and 3rd games of the night. Students can sign up to have a chance to be drawn for an opportunity to shoot for tuition for two semesters at Bethel University. You can visit the Enrollment Services Booth at the ballgames to see complete list of rules and to sign up for the event. This is open to high school students only.

Help spread the word about this and have students sign up....

Bethel University is proud to be the home of the Region 7A Basketball Tournaments this year.

We want to tell you about an event that will be held Wednesday, February 25 during the half time of the 2nd and 3rd games of the night. Students can sign up to have a chance to be drawn for an opportunity to shoot for tuition for two semesters at Bethel University. You can visit the Enrollment Services Booth at the ballgames to see complete list of rules and to sign up for the event. This is open to high school students only.