McMinn Central vs. Murfreesboro Central Magnet for Substate

Cody

Cody_sorry_ I knew someone would bring that up_about the last second shot_looks like you still have an open wound that hasn't healed yet.... Do you think CC has a good chance with Sequoyah Monday night..or not....de oppresso liber

I wouldn't pay much attention to cody. He isn't a bad guy but he's the biggest homer McMinn Central has. I was at that game and there isn't any way a ref could have determined exactly if the Cannon Co. shot got off in time or not. It was a judgment call that the 3 refs agreed on. If one of our girls had played defense and got in the Cannon Co. player's face when she shot the ball it might not have gone in. Instead, our all state player decided to just watch her I guess.

I think Cannon Co. and McMinn Central will win.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody_sorry_ I knew someone would bring that up_about the last second shot_looks like you still have an open wound that hasn't healed yet.... Do you think CC has a good chance with Sequoyah Monday night..or not....de oppresso liber

I was hoping the wink faces after my comment would be enough to let the reader know that it was just in jest. It was just a joke. If I had to be completely honest, I would say that Cannon should be just fine vs Sequoyah. Sequoyah plays hard. They are defensive minded, but 44 is their only big girl that they can rely on. Take it at her. 20 is a great player if she keeps her cool. 31 is a great shooter.

I wouldn't pay much attention to cody. He isn't a bad guy but he's the biggest homer McMinn Central has. I was at that game and there isn't any way a ref could have determined exactly if the Cannon Co. shot got off in time or not. It was a judgment call that the 3 refs agreed on. If one of our girls had played defense and got in the Cannon Co. player's face when she shot the ball it might not have gone in. Instead, our all state player decided to just watch her I guess.

I think Cannon Co. and McMinn Central will win.

Read the last comment I just posted. Also, do I know you?