who will be William blount next head coach?

I wish we would have become facebook friends when you came to the Liars Club. Stars does as well. We've got a closed group on facebook that we want you to join but I can't remember your name!

I didn't get anybodys name, I was trying to get their coacht names lol. I do wish I was Facebook friends with y'all, had a good time at the liars club. Maybe I'll be able to go to another one. I started to go watch the basketball game last night so I could get some names lol. Next time I'll get some names. Need to get oldrebel2's contact info. Would like to get a scrimmage this fall if we can work it out

I didn't get anybodys name, I was trying to get their coacht names lol. I do wish I was Facebook friends with y'all, had a good time at the liars club. Maybe I'll be able to go to another one. I started to go watch the basketball game last night so I could get some names lol. Next time I'll get some names. Need to get oldrebel2's contact info. Would like to get a scrimmage this fall if we can work it out

Are you on any Smoky Bears facebook pages?

Can you message me on here?