QUESTION CONCERNING STATE TOURNAMENT ON THURSDAY

Weather shouldn't be too bad. It's supposed to be in the 60's Wednesday so any "wintry mix" probably isn't going to hold past late morning.

I hate to break it to you, but that assessment of the forecast is way off. Looks like in Mufreesboro the precipitation will begin tomorrow as all rain.  By 7:00 pm, the wintry mix will begin.  Changing to all snow by midnight with a low temperature of 23.  The snow is forecast to last until mid-morning Thursday, and the high temperature Thursday is 28.  Low TR night is NINE degrees. Melting won't being until  Friday afternoon (sunny, high 39)

This storm system could have major impacts on travel and commerce across the entire state.  I just hope the teams and fans make it to the 'boro safely.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to you, but that assessment of the forecast is way off. Looks like in Mufreesboro the precipitation will begin tomorrow as all rain. By 7:00 pm, the wintry mix will begin. Changing to all snow by midnight with a low temperature of 23. The snow is forecast to last until mid-morning Thursday, and the high temperature Thursday is 28. Low TR night is NINE degrees. Melting won't being until Friday afternoon (sunny, high 39)

This storm system could have major impacts on travel and commerce across the entire state. I just hope the teams and fans make it to the 'boro safely.

Hopefully all teams will make it to Boro safely.

I hate to break it to you, but that assessment of the forecast is way off. Looks like in Mufreesboro the precipitation will begin tomorrow as all rain.  By 7:00 pm, the wintry mix will begin.  Changing to all snow by midnight with a low temperature of 23.  The snow is forecast to last until mid-morning Thursday, and the high temperature Thursday is 28.  Low TR night is NINE degrees. Melting won't being until  Friday afternoon (sunny, high 39)

This storm system could have major impacts on travel and commerce across the entire state.  I just hope the teams and fans make it to the 'boro safely.

Yeah, it's definitely changed since I made that comment. At first it looked like the warmer weather Wednesday would keep anything from sticking. Not exactly the case now for Murfreesboro. It'll be interesting to see how things go.